why he loves you

Justin's POV

"I never would have thought that I would fall in love with someone like her." He said

"Why is it because she's black or because she's not a model type?" Ellen asked

"I think a bit of both. She just all around not the type of girl I'm usually physically attracted to. She doesn't have a flat stomach, she doesn't dress in tight short clothing. She isn't promiscuous. Like I wasn't allowed to kiss her until about a week ago actually."

"So what is it that's making you stay with her?"

"How I feel about her." He said "she might not be a model but she can turn me on without even trying. She is so caring, she's fun, well mannered, but loud mouthed. And you know what. It's refreshing to be with someone who when you ask them what the want to eat doesn't say salad or use the words low fat, low carb. Other girls want diamonds and trips to Spain. Just give her a hug and she will love you forever."

"Do you have any funny stories to tell us?"

"Once I left for two days and I didn't hug her before leaving. Like i just texted her goodbye. When I got back I was heavy under that silent treatment. She wouldn't even let me touch her she was like, 'you weren't that eager to touch me when you left without even a small hug.'

"So what happened when she got a new boyfriend?" She asked

"Um, I still love her. She knows that. I messed up. I called her boyfriend and I was like, 'dude let's meet up.'"

" I can imagine the shock and or fear he was feeling" she said

"No. He was just a little confused. He was pretty chilled though. I just like took him for ride and showed him all the places Y/N likes or would like and I was basically just telling him all the do-s and don'ts. Cos I know now what mistakes I made that hurt her. I want her to be happy even if it's not with me."

"Well thank you so muh Justin and I hope everything works out for you. And everybody in the audience go out and buy Justin's single Love Life on iTunes." (Not really a jb song just wanted make up a title for a new single about Y/N)

------------

Ok so this is really crappy by I just had this idea in my head and I didn't know how to put it on paper. Hope you enjoyed it either way.

Love
~Grace-Angela