Rumours

Based on Rumours by Jake Miller

------------

"Justin Bieber was seen leaving the apartment of dancer  Y/N Y/L/N at three A.M. this morning before jetting off to Paris."

"Justin Bieber has been seen walking around with Y/N Y/L/N very often lately. Is something going on?"

"If you're ever looking for Justin Bieber, don't check his house, check Y/N's. He's often seen just seen cruising down her street by her neighbours even though he dies always go in."

><><><><><><><><><><

Justin POV

I woke up in the guest room of Y/N's house. I took a shower and got dressed then went to her room. She was asleep in grey shorts and a t-shirt--my t-shirt. I decided to take a picture of her for Instagram. I added the Juno filter and captioned it, 'So that's where that shirt disappeared to.'

When I looked up from my phone I heard a groan and saw that she was waking up. I didn't know whether to leave or stay.

Why would I stay?

I made my decision too late and she saw me.
"Justin?" She asked. She was blinking a lot to focus on me. She grabbed her glasses next to her and put them on then looked at me.

"Hey Y/N. I was just leaving."

"No. You can stay if you want. I'm going to get breakfast in a bit. You wanna come?" She asked. I shrugged. "It'll help with the whole dating me façade." She said then got up from her bed and walked towards me. She was right. People were supposed ti think thag we were dating. Nothing says 'this is my girlfriend' like breakfast together.

"Yeah you're right." I said

"Cool just give me half an hour to shower and get dressed."

I nodded and went down stairs to read the latest rumours. I laughed at the things that people were saying about seeing Y/N and I making out in the back of my car.

Damn I need to tint that shxx.
I thought to myself. I heard Y/N come down the stairs.

"What?" She asked when she saw me laughing. I showed her the posts and she laughed with me. She went into another room and came out with her hair tied back and a cardigan in her hand. She put it down on one if the chairs then stopped and turned to me while she pulled down her crop top.

"Do you ever think that since I mean, since everyone already thinks we're a thing, we might as well be?" She asked as she fixed her fade ripped jeans then put her hands in the front pockets. I paused before saying anything. I didn't look directly at, but rather at the closed window that the paps were undoubtedly waiting at.

"Ever since that day I kissed you in my car, things haven't necessarily been the same. I've started feeling things."

She started to walk towards me with her hands still in her pockets until she was right in front of me
"Like what kind of things?" She asked

"Like I wanna start more rumours." I said. I pulled her down onto my lap and she took her hands out of her pockets and put her hands on my shoulders. She moved down and I placed my lips on hers. Our lips moved in sync. Both of our tongues were fighting for dominance, but she let me win.

We both came up for air and I smirked.
"If they ain't talking we ain't doing it right." She continued to kiss my neck and I took a selfie to post on my Instagram.

'I don't think we're leaving the house this morning' I captioned. I posted it and continued to make out with her. I carried her up to her room still never breaking the kiss.

I wanna start some... rumours

-------------------------------------------------