2)Thanksgiving with the Y/L/Ns pt 1

#12ImaginesofXmas

🎄

"Mommy did Grandma and Grandpa on your side always like Dada?" Your son asked

"Um well that's a long story. You see they started to after one thanksgiving in particular."

"How did it start?"

Your POV

It started with me going over a list of things I needed to bring with me to my parents house. After determining that I had everything, I closed my suitcase and rolled it down the hall to the living room of my apartment.

There was a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I asked

"Your Uber is here!"

"I didn't order an Uber." I  mumbled to myself then gasped when I remembered. I ran to the door and flung it open.

"Justin!"

"Y/N!" I jumped into his arms and he carried me inside as I planted kisses all over his face.
"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more baby girl." He put me down and looked at all the bags I had. We both took a deep breath and smiled at each goofily
"So are you ready?" He asked.

"Not really. That one uncle of mine's gonna be there and he just married this girl who I went to high school with so there's are gonna be some serious thanksgiving clapbacks and Christmas catfights." I sighed and took a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Well if the offer still stands, I'd love to come with you."

"Omg, yes--please." I jumped up and hugged him.
"Thank you do much Justin. Thank you, thank you, thank you." He chuckled at my sudden cheerful reaction.

"Great, I'm already packed. My bags are in the car and we're taking a private jet." He walking towards the door, but you pulled him back.

"Woah, woah! Hold up. Private jet?"

"Yeah. I thought you'd wanna fly together and its too late for me to get a seat on the flight next to you."

"Okay, but I already paid for the flight."

"I'll pay you back." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I grabbed my things cheerfully and followed him to the car. There was a drone with a camera flying above us.

"Would I get in trouble for taking the drone out? Like shooting it?"

"With what?" I looked in the trunk of the car and saw Justin's nerf gun and pointed to it.

"That." I took it and aimed at the low flying object before pelting it with four tiny nerf bullets. Justin and I laughed then we both ran into the car from either side and yelled at the driver to go.

We arrived at the airport and went straight to the plane after having your bags checked.

☆☆☆☆☆

I felt someone shaking me and woke up to see that we were landing. I looked down and saw the beautiful landscape of my country.

Things got interesting from there.

"But you'll have to hear about that tomorrow." Justin said. You agreed and the children groaned.

"But why?" You looked at they clock. Nine o'clock. You pointed at it.

"You guys have a bedtime and right now it's past your bedtime. You can hear the rest tomorrow on the way to church." Justin said.

You both tucked the kids in and walked to your room holding hands. Justin stopped you just before you jumped into bed and pulled you back. He pointed up. Mistletoe. He smirked.

"I can do more than kiss you under the mistletoe." Let's just say it's a good thing that the kids were asleep.

------------------
Til this day I still have Mistletoe listed as one of my top ten Christmas songs. 

I want to sincerely apologize for not posting yesterday. I had a lot of errands to run and chores to do and just went straight to bed. Thank you for your patience. I'll try to post today's imagine today

Hope you enjoyed that my little wakadoodles. Stay patient for part two. In the meantime you can vote and comment and share.

Happy Holidays 🎄
Kauly