3)Thanksgiving With The Y/L/Ns pt 2

#12ImaginesofXmas

🎄

Justin's P O V

"Okay  (y/son's/n) let's just fix this tie and were ready to go." I said. Y/N was on the other side of the room tying our daughter's shoes. They were the cutest pair or pink sneakers. Y/N was wearing a white collar shirt, a red v-neck fluffy top and a black maxi skirt. I thought we were ready but Y/N stopped me to fix my tie.

"Thanks babe." I gave a her a quick kiss and we walked to the car. We put our two children in the car and started driving.

"Dada." Our son said

"Yeah champ?"

"Please finish the story. What happened after the airport?"

We were picked up by her cousin (y/c/n). The car ride was great--well the beginning at least.
"Thank you so much for picking us up. It would have been a disaster if we stuck with the original plan of dad fetching me." She said

"No problem cuz. So Justin how's life treating yah? Better than my cousin I hope." He asked. I chuckled and so did Y/N who was trying to pretend to be offended.

"Oh hush up cuz."

"Hey man it was really nice if you to me let me stay with you." He said

"No problem man. Anyone important to Y/N is important to me."

"Is that so?"

Uh-oh

"You didn't even bother to show up when Justin was shot last Christmas. Mom and dad don't even like him but they came."

"I was working."

"Really, so who's car were you stealing at that time?"

"Y/N got a lot if nerve talking about missing important things. You didn't even come to my wedding. My fxxkimg wedding!"

"Oh really, which one? You've had five."

×××××

We got to her cousin's house and he showed me to my room and Y/N to hers. The house was in the same street as Y/N's parents house. We walked down the street to visit then after Y/N yelled at her cousin for leaving to go to work.

"So your parents probably heard I'm here by now right?"

"Yep, but trust me. After tomorrow night they'll love you like I do. Just calm down and be yourself."

We knocked on the door and waited. The door was opened by a black woman in her early fifties. She smiled at both of us.
"My baby!" She exclaimed and hugged Y/N.

"I missed you so much mommy." She pulled away and stood closer to me.
"Mommy, you remember Justin right?"

"Yes the boy that convinced my Christian-raised baby to get a tattoo."

"A tattoo of a cross mom."  She whined and she dragged me into the house.

×××××

"The sit down with your parents was terrible. You know it." I said buttoning my trousers.

"Babe, we're still here for two days and remember you don't have to come back for Christmas. We're going to your family for that." She hesitated
"Your mom likes me right?" She said holding my waist from behind.

"My mom likes everyone." She chuckled.

"Lets go. I don't want your family to know I'm not punctual." I turned and saw that she was only wearing a bra and underwear.