5) Twitter Beef: Xmas Edition

12ImaginesOfXmas

🎄

Your P O V

We were driving back home from the Christmas service and heading over to Justin's parents' for Christmas lunch.

The kids being kids decided to ask us more questions.
"Mama did you always like Dada?"

"No. I don't even like him now. I love him. You see one day Mommy released a Christmas song just for fun then Daddy with his big mouth decided to say something.

Justin: as some one who has had his Christmas album debut at number one I think I'm qualified to say @y/t/n needs to stick to songs about boys and breakups.

You: real mature @justinbieber. You released  that album what--five hers ago?

Justin: bitter much. Just trying to help. Don't catch feelings. @y/t/n

You: and I just thought we could be friends, but forget it. I don't want to be friends with a douche bag like you. @justinbieber

Justin: *rolling eyes* don't be so dramatic. If you want me to say the song is nice then fine. THE SONG IS NICE!! @y/t/n. You happy?

You: @Justinbieber. I don't need you to tell me you like the song. I couldn't care less what you think.

Justin: Good cos I hate it. @y/t/n Maybe we can work on that when I come over later.

It's safe to say all his and my fan flipped out. They were confused as fxxk.

You: Sure baby come on over. @justinbieber.

Justin: sorry about trashing your song. @y/t/n

You: sorry for calling you a douche bag. @justinbieber I might not always like you but...

Justin: I 💗 you too @y/t/n

You: oh no, I was gonna say you write good songs,😐 but that too😄. @Justinbieber 😘 that too.

The kids were laughing.
"Mommy's funny."

"Thanks guys. So are you. I like you and love you more than anything."

We arrived at the house and went inside with the children. For some yummy Christmas treats.

-------------------

I'm so sorry for fudging up the schedule guys but I will do my best to be on time from now on. Thank you so much for the support you've all shown for this book. I really appreciate it. I couldn't ask for anything more this Christmas--Okay maybe Purpose Tour tickets, but that's not finna happen so, this is awesome.

Thank you so much. Please keep voting and commenting and share with your friends to spread some Christmas joy.

Happy Holidays my little Wakadoodles
♡Kauly