FULL NAME MEANS TROUBLE

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN DREW BIEBER, I AM NOT CALLING YOU AGAIN!"

"Y/N? Wtf? I'm busy recording in there then I'm being told they can hear you calling me through sound sound proof walks." He complained.

"Listen Justin. I love you and I respect what you do, but I don't think you respect me. Whom exactly are you leaving those dirty dishes for?"

He scoffed. He freaking scoffed and started laughing sarcastically. Oh you think this is funny?"

"Yeah. I do. I really do. Babe, just go take a nap. I'll do it later."

I was kind of on the verge of a breakdown. "Justin. Please you know I'm allergic to clutter. Clean it now please, it's three plates a cup and some utensils. Just do it."

"I will babe I promise." He started to walk away.

"I think you are the only man in the world dumb enough to get a pregnant black woman angry. Boy I'm hormonal, you should understand that that makes me even more dangerous, now I'm asking you as nicely as I can to just do what I said. It takes five minutes. FIVE MINUTES!"

He was scared. Haha I got him scared. He tried to shrug it off and look like he didn't care but he was scared.

He washed the dishes and went back to do his work.

That's right. Next time you aren't gonna come in here with that attitude. Understand that when i call you by your full name it means trouble.