ONE LOVE MANCHESTER

Your POV

"Justin, you'll do great. You've performed in front if more people than this."

"All these people are here together for this good cause. I just don't wanna disappoint on my part."

"You won't. And I promise, if worst come to worst, I'll come out and song with you."

"Thanks babe."

"No. Thank you. You're helping a lot of people. God is smiling at you right now." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

They announced his name and his kissed me lightly once on the lips. He winked and then walked onto the stage.

He sang Love Yourself and Cold Water, then gave a short but beautiful speech. It made me tear up a little. When he got the whole crowd to chant the word Love.

"...God is good. In the midst of the darkness. In the midst of the evil, God is in te midst..."

"Amen." I said quietly to myself. He left the stage and came straight to hug me as we both cried.

"Why are you crying."

"Because, I'm happy that God gave me you."

He smiled and kissed me, passionately this time.

--------------------------------

Thank God for people like Justin and Ariana and Katy and all the people that came together to raise money for the people that were affected by the Manchester bombing. God bless them and their families.

Thank God for the survives and for the protection over those that were left unharmed.

GOD IS IN THE MIDST...