Best Last Day

Two of the most difficult things to be in the world are a popstar's girlfriend and a high school student. You just happened to be both.Justin was still on tour, but was set to visit you in a few days between tour dates. You sat and waited for your ride and decided to text him to pass the time.

You: Hey babe. How's it going?

Justin: other than the fact that I miss you more than anything... GREAT👍

You: hehe. I'm literally counting the days til you come back

Justin: hopefully it'll be sooner than you think. I'm working on coming a little earlier.

You: well hopefully when you come it's on a good day.

Justin: what do you mean?

You: I'm writing three higher level exams this week, Math, Physics and Biology.

Justin: Aww baby😢 don't worry you can do it. You're the smartest person i know

You: true😅

Justin: and SUPER humble too😂😂

You: THE MOST

Justin: well I have to go to sound check now. Say hi to your peeps for me

You: they still don't believe we're dating so there's no point. I'm pretty sure their planning an intervention cos they think I'm delusional.

Justin: oh no, you are delusional, just not about us.

You: I thought you had sound check -_-

Justin: I do, but I always have time to tease you😊

You: -_-

Justin: I LOVE YOU TOO

Your ride pulled up a few minutes later and you went home to study.

. . . . .

That day you were relieved that it was Friday. You had stayed up all night studying for Physics, which was fortunately your last exam, and just needed a hug, your boyfriend and chocolate. Too bad he wasn't going to back until...

"Justin?" You whispered to yourself and you squinted at the guy leaning on his black Range Rover wearing a bright yellow sweatpants and hoodie combo. He had his security around him so that anyone else that noticed, wouldn't bother him.

"For someone who doesn't like attention, you definitely are drawing a lot of it to you." You said. He looked up from his phone that he had been typing on. He was wearing sunglasses so you couldn't see his beautiful eyes, but you knew it was him.

"Hello to you too." He said. He took off his sunglasses and I heard a few girls SCREAM--legit scream. He held my waist and pulled me closer to kiss him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." He kissed you one more time and he opened the door for you. His bodyguards were standing by the car to make sure that no one tried anything. You got in and he just stood outside.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked

"What are your friends names?" You told him then asked why

He shouted out their names and they came running.
"Y/N, how the fcxk do you not tell us that you're dating Justin Bieber?"

"I did. You just thought I was lying."

"No, we thought you were delusional. There's a difference."

"You guys should have more faith in your friend. It's nice to meet you guys. He hugged them both then got in the car with me. His bodyguard closed the doors and got in. He rolled down the window and stuck his head out waving at all my former classmates who either all stood in awe or were chasing the car taking photos and videos.

You pulled him back in.
"You're crazy, you know that?"
"Lucky for you, so am I."

"I believe the word she used was delusional."

"Oh just shut up and kiss me." You giggled and he did.

--------------------------------------

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Please remember to vote and comment and share.

Have a great day and a great weekend
♡Kauly