11) My Mama Don't Like You

#12ImaginesOfXmas

You and Justin were watching a movie in your bedroom when you heard a knock on the door.

"WHO IS IT?" You shouted at the top if your lungs
"What?" You yelled again. You kept shouting and Justin put his hand over your mouth.

"Babe just pause the movie so you can hear them."

"Oh sorry." You paused the movie and yelled for the children to come in. They walked in and walked directly to your bed.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"We wanted to ask about grandma. Dad's mom." You daughter said nervously.

"Honey you don't need to be nervous. What's up?" Just in replied to his little girl.

"Why does she like mom?" You and Justin both laughed.

"Should she not?" I asked through my laughter

"No it's not that at all. It's just that your parents don't like dad, so why do his parents like you?"

"Because just like with me, she worked to have a good relationship with my parents. Her parents like me now."

"That and I didn't tell them that my cousin was in a gang at the time."

"So, how did that happen? Like how did things start and how did you change their minds?" She asked.

"Well it all started...

It all started after Ellen show which we have established was not our first meeting, but it is when we really started talking. After the Ellen show we started talking and I was sad because I wasn't going to be able to go home for Christmas so Justin invited me to spend Christmas and New Years with him and his family. I agreed and we were off.

We arrived in Canada and went to his grandparents' house where we would be staying. He introduced me as his friend, but everyone was like,

-_-

Justin and I hung out for most of holiday, but things got to a slippery slope, no pun intended, when we went skiing. I was trying to ski and he stopped to talk to his mother. I saw him yelling at her then stormed off so I tried to follow him.

"Justin! Justin wait!" I took off the skis and tried to rum to him but you fell. He rushed to help me up.

"Are you alright."

"Black people werent built for the ice." I joked and he giggled. He held my hand as he walked me to a bench near by. We both sat quietly watching the that were skiing.

"So what was that about, with your mom."

"She thinks I shouldn't bring a girl home if I don't plan on making an honest woman out of her."

"And? Do you?"

"I told her I don't know. She said that if I brought every I-Don't-Know girl she'd have given up ages ago."

"She's right you know. Which is why for a second when you invited me I thought it meant more then when you introduced me as your friend I thought 'oh okay. I guess not.'"

"Y/N I do want to be with you, I just don't want to rush anything."

"I get that. Me neither, but maybe it would have been better if I had just spent Christmas alone at least then you and your mother wouldn't be fighting." I stood up and asked if he was ready to go. He nodded and we went to sit in the car while we waited for the others.

I packed my bags that night and went to the airport that morning after saying goodbye and thanking them for their hospitality. The next time Justin and I spoke was on new years when he performed at the New Years Party that I was attending.

"Hey there beautiful."

"Hi handsome." Everyone started to count down and we kissed for the first time when everyone yelled 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

A month later I did an appearance on the Ellen show and announced or rather didn't announce, just alluded to the fact that we were dating. His mother came to visit around Easter and she hugged me. She apologised saying that she was just worried that I was pushing him, but after speaking to him when I had left she realized that I had left because I didnt want to move too fast.

"I'm sorry. Welcome to the family Y/N." We hugged anND have been super close ever since.

"That's cute." They both said. It was then that you realised that they both had their hands behind their backs.

"Oh no. Don't even think about it." Justin instinctively held you close and you buried your head in his chest when the kids started spraying you with string.

"You kids are going to pay for that." You said with a smiley they ran out and you both stood up.

"I love them." You said

"Wanna make more?" He asked

"Sure, after we catch these." With that you ran after them

----------------------------------------------
i really hope you've enjoyed my imagines thus far. I pray that you all have a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. Thank you so much for reading. you guys have gotten me a ranking in fan fiction which is way more than i expected from a book that I just uploaded for fun. Thank you. I am taking a break from this book, but i will be back with more in the new year.

Please vote and comment.

Happy Holidays my little wakadoodles

Love Kauly.