#RIPBeliebers

You represent the beliebers and Fan represents the fans ruining it for us. (Jk)

Justin walked into the restaurant with his arm around some oother girl her name was Sofia and he looked really happy. You were happy to see your best friend happy. You and Fan had been best friends smith Justin for a long time.

You were a little bit upset that you found out about his new relationship through other people, but you were happy. Fan on the it her hand was furious. She could not accept that our Justin was truly happy with her and proceeded to spread lies an out her using him.

They sat down across from us.
"Hi guys." They both said. Fan and I replied the same way.

"Um, I don't mean to sound rude but I didn't really invite Sofia. I wanted it to be just us today." You said nervously

"Oh my gosh You and Fan have been hating on Sofia for such a long time! If you don't stop I'm not friends with you anymore.!"

"Justin that's not it. We just miss you and want you to ourselves for even a moment." You argued

"No. I love Sofia now!" He exclaimed.

"I understand that, but once upon a time you loved us. I've loved and supported you for seven long years even through all the bad things that you did and now fan who ha a not known you as long comes and says something and you blow a gasket and proceed to blame both of us." You said

"Thats it You. Yah are just like fan and I want no thing to do with you. Goodbye." He stomps away never to be seen again.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This is my way of saying I'm done with the drama. He said bye to us, now I'm saying bye to him, do if you'll excuse me I'll be looking for a new fandom.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A/N: No hate to Justin at all. He is free to make his own decisions at the end of the day. I'm happy he's happy. All the best to him with his new life without us (beliebers) he left and we r still here waiting for him to come back like how much more loyalty do you want?

Ok rant over.

Bye WAKADOODLES