Hey Babe

"Hey babe!" You said as Justin walked into the kitchen as you were chopping onions and literally sobbing.

"Yeah. Are you okay?"

"No. I need you to take over. This onion will be the death of me if you don't." You sobbed

He nodded trying not to laugh at you and your funny (ugly) crying face. You handed him the knife and stood by the sink where you proceeded to wash your hands.

You sat on the other side if the island and watched him chop up the onions and other vegetables.
"Hey Babe." You said. He looked up, but still had his eyebrows knitted together with concentration.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna buy a goat." You said and he stopped and looked at you.

"Why one earth--"

"Because they are tasty. You don't think I meant a live goat did you?"

"I did. And the way you said it, you sounded serious about having a goat."

"Lol. "

You got up from the counter and you and Justin proceeded to cook dinner. You were playing and laughing.

×××××

After dinner, you were doing the dishes and he was supposed to be clearing the table.
"Hey babe." You said

"Yes Y/N?"

"What would you do if you got home and found like two of your friends like getting it on in your bedroom?"

"What?" He laughed

"Justin. I'm serious. This happened to me like two weeks ago." You whined as Justin turned red from laughter. You threw a dish cloth at him and he flinched and caught it. He walked to the kitchen where you were and placed it on the counter next to you.

"I'm sorry." He calmed down "I guess I would do the same thing you'd do."

You glared at him knowing he'd say.
"Get the hose and cool those mother fxxkers off." He chuckled. You smacked him with the cloth again.

"I oughtta pull out the hose on your ass. Laughing like a fxxkin' hyena. Fxxkin' Egg from the Lion King." You mumbled and he continued to laugh.

"Egg? Babe his name was Ed." Justin said

"Justin I have watched the Lion King thirty-seven times. I think I know what the mother fxxkin' hyena's name was. " you said with sas.

"Lol babe. You know I find it sexy when you get sassy." He said coming closer and wrapping his arms around your waist from behind as you did the dishes. He rested his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes

"Hey babe. " you whispered and turned around in his arms to face him and rested your hands on his chest.

"Mhm." He  answered with his bottom lip between his teeth and his eyes on your lower half. You put your hand under his chin to lift his face and he looked you in the eye.

"You know what would be really sexy?" You said in a low yet voice

"Mhm?" He smirked

You smirked, "If you would go and finish clearing the table." You pointed at the cluttered dining table.

He threw his head back and groaned. "Fine, but you're gonna have to fix this later." He said with a warning look pointing down to his pants. You giggled.

"Sure thang Babe."

"Okay." He pressed a kiss on your lips then walked to the table.

"And babe! " he stopped and turned to you.

"Yeah?"

"It'd be sexier with your shirt off." He chuckled, shook his head and removed it as he walked to the table and you bit your lip. Before returning to the dishes.

------------------------