Man Of my word

Justin POV

Y/N walked into the house coming back from lunch with her aunts. She never liked them because they were all so judgemental and rude and did not approve of our relationship, but they were her aunts after all and she couldn't just ignore them forever so she went every second week and came back pissed every time.

She walked to the kitchen where I was getting water from the tap and grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge. She opened it and drank half the bottle in one go. She barely ever drinks so this must be serious

"Justin." She said. "What are we doing?" She asked. I turned to her and shrugged in confusion.

"What are we doing with each other?"

"Babe, why are you asking that?" I asked starting to panic a bit.

Had they finally done it? Had they finally broken Y/N and convinced her to leave me--convinced her that I wasn't the one?

"I just feel like you aren't serious with me?" She said and licked her lips.

"What are you talking about. We're engaged Y/N how much more serious can we get?"

"Married. We could get married which is usually what follows an engagement, but we've been engage for three years and not even once talked about a wedding." She started to get teary-eyed. She sniffled.
"I'm starting to think you aren't even planning on marrying me anymore." she said softly.

"Y/N." I walked closer to her and put my hand on her chin so that she was looking at me. "You know I am a man of my word. If I say I'm going to marry you I am going to fxxking marry you and no power on earth can change that." She giggle and a tear fell down her cheek.

"You promise?" I nodded.

"I just need time babe. That's all." She nodded and wiped the tears from her face. I pulled her in for a hug and kissed the top of her head.

-------------------------------------------

Haven't written any imagines in a while so I'm a little rusty. Hope this is worth the wait