YouTube

You were about to do a QnA for your YouTube channel. You tweeted your fans to tweet you their questions with the hashtag Y/YT/Ntag. Just as the tweets were coming in your boyfriend Justin walked in.

He said he had nothing to do so you decided to do the video with him.

"Hello my little..."
" WAKADOODLES" Justin interrupted you.

I made a face and looked at him. "I see you watch my videos." He Fake flipped his hair with was now a platinum blond buzz cut.

"See if you had kept your hair long like I suggested you would have been able to pull that off." He gave me a look and and smiled widely.

"Ok back to the video. Justin is going to read your questions and i will answer some of them."

"UNICORN_XCX asks what is your fave thing about L.A?"

"Um first of all I'm not in L.A. right now. I'm in a hotel room because this wakadoodle here" pointing at Justin "is still on tour and I'm visiting. I love the atmosphere in L.A. it's very chilled."

"Flubber_kiwis_rocker. " he paused and looked at the camera like 'wtf is this?'

" Flubber_kiwis_rocker asks can you and Justin please do a dance together to LOLLY?"

"Flubber? I love your name. Wait check what his name is."

Justin showed me the name, "Henry I love your handle and I will follow you." Justin and I quickly got up ad turned on LOLLY and started dancing very provocatively. We obviously danced only to the part where he raps in the video but I decided to upload the whole video later.

"Justin_s_wife says Justin is mine and you better watch your back."
I looked at the camera pursuing my lips and squinting. "Bring it."

Justin laughed hysterically "what?"

"You could fight off a puppy." He said

"Of course not. What terrible human flights a puppy especially one as cute as this." You edited the video so that your dog appeared in your hands but in actually fact you stayed that way while Justin went to get your dog."

"Jewellery_Quest says please follow me." I nodded and took my phone from Justin and follows her and showed my phone to the camera.
"There you go."

"Vivica_goddess says I love your dance videos Y/N. Especially when Justin in them."

I made an annoyed fave to the camera.

"Justin, please read the real question."

"It is."

"Then read an different one."

"Gawrsh asks if you'll marry him."

"Sorry Gawrsh. I'm taken but I love your handle."

"Ok last one. Justinbieber asks please give Justin a lap dance."

"It does not say that." I laughed. We had like a stare off and a back and forth I them wrestled him for my phone and he jumped up and showed the phone to the camera.

"See it says give Justin a lap dance." It actually said 'will this tweet be in you video?"

You gave him a mini lap dance then he laughed really hard when he showed you the tweet. You were play fighting for a while then came back to sit in front of the camera like civilized adults.

"Okay. There is one more question which Justin wanted to read."

"Kendalljenner, whines standing at the door right now, asks if we will ever just be able to sit still like civilised adults"
We looked at each other and back at the camera.

"No. The answer is no." I said then pushed Justin off of the bed. I laughed then proceeded to end the video. "Alright that's all the time I have with you little wakadoddles. Till next time stay weird." Justin grabbed me and pulled me down to the floor with him.

Kendall walked in and blew a kiss to the camera before switching it off.