7) How the...

I was supposed to post this around Christmas but for some reason I didn't so let's say this is an early Christmas present for this year😆

-------------

#12ImaginesOfChristmas

🎄

You were in the study going over your lines for your show because your winter hiatus for the show was almost over. You heard a knock on your door and mindlessly said 'enter'.

You looked up as the door opened and Justin was standing there with the kids and they all had their hands behind their backs with big suspicious smiles on their faces.

"What's behind your backs?"

"Oh mom, you shouldn't have asked." Your son said.

"NOW!" Justin ordered and they all started spraying you with silly string. You stood up and dashed out the door. They followed you and the dog ran after you while the cat was just laying on the piano watching you.

At the end they got sticky string all over the house and you and even the dog.

"You guys do know that you have to clean this all up, right?" You looked around
"And get those dishes on the sink while you're at it.

"What are you going to do?" Your daughter asked.

"Good question." You grabbed a piece of chocolate from the refrigerator and plopped onto the couch.
"I will tell you a story."

"Once upon a time in this very city, your father proposed. It all started with him sending me on a wild goose chase. Well technically he had me help him with errands while he was at the studio. First I went to the jewellers to pick up his mother's ring, I took Todd to the vet, I washed Ester at home and dog sat until the sitter arrived so I got to watch a whole two episodes of the Flash. When the sitter arrived I went to buy wine, a cake & Takis and at the end I was to meet him at a certain hotel.

I brought the strange items into the hotel and stood with them in the elevator. I had texted him that I was there and he open the door. There were rose petals on the floor and the room was dimly lit--"

"Wait, mom. Do we want to know what happened next?" Your son asked

"Yeah it was really steamy." You said casually as they cringed and Justin tried to hold in his laughter.

"You kids when a man and a woman really love each other they--"

"Mom please stop!" He pleaded

"...get couples massages." That was when Justin broke and just started laughing.
"Get your mind out of the gutter y/son/n!"

"Anyway, Justin had rented like most expensive suite,  I don't know what it's called--"

"The Presidential Suite." They said in unison.

"Right that one! Then he took the things and thanked me for running the errands. He told me that he arranged a couple's massage because we both worked so hard.

"You shouldn't have."

"Oh okay then I'll just cancell."

"It's an expression that means thanks a million!" And then we hugged and kissed then the massage people arrived. We were talking all though the massages but the part that I will never forget is when I said.

"I wouldn't mind doing this with you everyday for the rest of my life." And he is said.

"And I wouldn't mind being with you everyday for the rest of mine."

"Awe that's so sweet." I said. After the massages we were both wearing our pyjamas and watching a movie we had both seen before then in the end of the movie he paused it when some random guy (Leonardo DiCaprio) showed up on the screen in a suit which was weird because the movie was 300.

"Hey why'd you pause it. I wanted to see what Leonardo DiCaprio is doing in 300." I whined

"First I'm going to sing you a song." It was the most beautiful proposal song in the history of proposal songs ever.

"Y/Full/N, will you do me the honour of marrying me?" That was when he unpaused the movie without breaking eye contact and Leonardo in the most serious whys possible said "Say yes Y/N." And that--"

"And that kids is how your mother wishes I had proposed to her."

"WHAT!" both children exclaimed.

"You mean mom just made that up on the spot?" Your daughter inquired.

"That and all your bedtime stories, after I got through all the classics."

"So how did you actually propose?" Your son asked

"The day after the one your mom described. That morning I had planned to propose when she woke up so instead I left a flash drive with the song, a kickass note and a rose with the ring around it on my pillow."

"I said no."

The kids we so fxxking confused. They just dropped everything and groaned.

"Then how the on earth are you two married?"

"We got engaged at the top of a ferris wheel. I joked that I would make them stop it at the top if she didn't say yes."

"I told him I'd give him my answer on the ground and the answer as soon as we landed was yes. He played me a song on the ukulele."

"Thats great." Your son exclaimed as they threw the remainder of the dirt into a trash bin. You crumpled up the chocolate wrapper and threw it at his feet.

"You missed a spot."

--------------------------------------