Chapter 3: Hanging Out

Astrid's POV

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut. I figured it was my mom just going to work. I rolled over in my bed and looked at my clock. 11:00am. On a Saturday. I sighed and stared at my ceiling. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. Liam had texted me asking to hang out. I agreed and told him I'd be ready in about a half an hour. 

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I had a shower, blow dried my hair, tied it in a braid, and put my makeup on, I tried covering up my black eye as best as I could. I went to my room and opened my closet. I found a deep-v neck t-shirt that had white letters that read "Music is my Heartbeat." with a heartbeat symbol. I picked out out a pair and white jeans and red converse. I grabbed my red hoodie and looked at myself in my mirror. I stared at my outfit trying to fix it or make it look right. I was wearing a push-up bra and since my shirt was a deep-v there was definitely cleavage being shown. But I really didn't care. I grabbed one of my really long necklaces that was headphones and put it on. I grabbed my bag and left to meet Liam outside. 

My left sleeve hoodie looked stupid because of my cast. I got in the car when Liam showed up and he kissed me. 

"Hey babe." he said. 

"Hi. How are you." I replied

"Fine. you?" 

"Broke my wrist last night." I told him. 

"how'd you do that?" He asked looking at me. 

"I fell down some stairs." I lied. 

We sat in silence for a while and  than he pulled into the movie theatre. We went and saw a movie that was like three hours long. We went out for a bite to eat after and than he wanted to go drink. 

"We're not old enough to get into bars." I told him. 

"My place. I have drinks there." He told me

"Alright." I said. 

We got to his place and this was the first time I've been to it. We went inside and I looked around his house. He went to the fridge pulling out beer and I made it to the kitchen and he handed me one. 

"Thanks. You're house is so nice." I said taking the beer and opening it. 

"Thanks. Come on, babe." He took my hand and lead me to the living room. He left again and came back with more drinks. "Wanna throw a party?" He asked. 

I looked at him and smirked. "Sure." 

He took out his phone and started texting people. Those people texted others and by the time it was almost 10pm probably all of the senior class was there. I was tipsy, like most people. Loud music, dancing, drinking, talking, we were having a blast. It got later and Liam found me. He kissed my cheek. 

"You look so hot babe!" He said. I smiled. 

"Thank you, but you're drunk." I said. 

"No I'm not, I'm just having fun. We should go somewhere and be alone." He said taking my hand and bringing me to his room. He closed the door and started kissing me, it quickly turned into making out. He moved to my neck and I let him feel my body. He sat on the edge of the bed and took off his shirt. I bite my bottom lip a little and sat on his lap putting my arms around his neck. He started kissing me again. His hands went under my shirt and I smiled while we kissed. 

Author's POV 

Meanwhile, Hiccup showed up at the party. He may not be popular. But word gets around about a party. He would think about going. When he heard it was at Liam's, he figured Astrid would be there too. So he decided to go. He was looking around the house for her. 

After a little bit, Astrid pulled away. She got off of Liam. 

Astrid's POV

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"We shouldn't do this." I told him. 

"Why?"

"Because I'm not ready." 

"Ready?!" He laughed. I glared at him. "Who cares if your ready." 

"I do." 

"Wait. So your saying you've never slept with a guy before. Ever." 

"No." I said. "I have never slept with someone. I don't sleep with every guy I meet or date." 

"Wow. I never realized what a loser you were." 

"Excuse me?" 

"You've never slept with a guy. You're hot Astrid. Why wouldn't you." 

"Because I'm not a slut, Liam!" 

He stood up and walked towards me while I glared at him. 

"Well too bad. Because your gonna sleep with me. Even if I have to make you." 

"No!" I said backing away. "Leave me alone." I turned to leave and he grabbed me and turned me around.