Chapter 18: Save Me

Hey guys!!! 

I'm so sorry about such a long wait on this. I hit writers block for awhile and my sister had her baby this past week too. 

But I'm back. But if you guys have any ideas for a chapter I am totally open to hearing them. Just post them in the comments!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Astrid's POV 

It was a Friday night and I was going through drawers trying to find where Hiccup hid my fake I.D. It took a while but I found it. I left the house with it and some money I had. Hiccup wasn't home at the time either. I went to the store and bought a couple packs of smokes, and than I went and got some alcohol, beer, wine, vodka, coolers. I got back to the house and sat out on the balcony hoping if he came home he wouldn't find me. 

I opened up the smokes and took one out and lit it. I opened one of the bottles of wine and took big gulps between smokes. I just sat back in the chair and sighed. I hadn't felt this relaxed in months and it felt so nice. I heard Hiccup's car pull up into the drive way and was hoping he wouldn't come to the balcony. He came into the house and I heard him. 

"Astrid?! Where are you?" He shouted. 

I got up from my seat and went inside and downstairs. 

"Yes?" I said. He turned around and saw me. 

"Hey, just wanted to know if you were home." He said with a smile. 

I smiled back and went back to the balcony. It had been a couple hours and I had smoked half a pack if not more already and finished two bottles of wine and was pretty buzzed, but still there. I heard Hiccup coming up the stairs and I went in and closed the doors and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and used some mouthwash and made myself look normal. I came out and Hiccup saw me. 

"Hey, where have you been?" He asked me. 

"Just up here." I said. He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. 

"What do you want for supper?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"Doesn't matter babe." I told him. 

"You want me to order Chinese food?" He asked. I smiled. 

"Yes! That sounds so good!" I said kissing his cheek. He went downstairs to order it. 

Once our food got to the house we sat on the couch together and ate dinner and watched a movie for the night. I was cuddled up to him on the couch and he kissed me and I wouldn't let him pull away. He laid on top of me as we started to make-out. He kissed my neck and I let out a gasp as I felt his hands feel my body up and down. He sat up and took off his shirt. He helped me to my feet and we started making out again and getting undressed. We made it up to Hiccup's room and on his bed. 

Let's just say, it went a lot further that night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I was still sleeping. I started to wake up a bit and could smell bacon. Hiccup wasn't beside me so he was the one cooking breakfast. I looked at the clock and it was 10:00 AM. I sat up and stretched. I got up and grabbed the first shirt I saw. It was black and Hiccup's. It was long on me, about mid-thigh. My hair was a mess so I brushed the knots out and put it in a side braid. I went to the washroom and than headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen and Hiccup was there in a pair of pajama pants and no shirt. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"Good morning." I said kissing his shoulder. He smiled and turned to look at me. 

"Good morning m'lady. How are you?" He said. I smiled. 

"Good, and you?" 

"Good." He said kissing me. I smiled and he turned to face me lifting me on to the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. 

"So do you want some eggs and bacon m'lady?" He asked me. I nodded. 

"Yes, that sounds delicious." I said. 

We ate breakfast and than I went and showered and got dressed wearing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and a white tank top with my red leather jacket. I did simple make-up and braided my hair in my typical side braid. I put on a pair of gold sandals and Hiccup had to work. He got dressed and kissed me goodbye and left. I went to the balcony and saw my alcohol, smokes and lighter were still there and let out a bit of a sigh. I sat down and stared at them for a while. After thinking for a bit I took out a smoke and lit it and opened the vodka I had. I kept smoking and drinking. I eventually passed out. 

Author's POV 

Hiccup came back home and came inside. He noticed how quiet it was and couldn't find Astrid. He was calling for her. He went into the guest room and saw the doors to the balcony open. He walked over and saw a couple of empty packs of smokes and a lot of empty alcohol bottles. He sighed and ran over to her. 

"Astrid?" He moved her a little. Nothing. "Astrid?! Astrid, wake up!" He kept doing this for a few minutes and picked her up bridal style and brought her to his car. He grabbed her purse too for her health card and such. He drove to the hospital and brought her into emerge. He told them he found her unconscious when he got home and couldn't wake her up. They took her to the back and removed her clothes, they saw scars and some fresh cuts on her thighs. They hooked her up to breathing/oxygen tube, IV, and a heart monitor. They took some blood and ran some test. Hiccup was sitting in a chair beside her bed. Hiccup was shocked when he saw the cuts. Knowing they weren't there last night or this morning. He held one of her hands well waiting for the doctor. 

Astrid's POV 

I heard Hiccup calling my name but for some reason I couldn't open my eyes. I felt him pick me up and than we were at the hospital. They hooked me up to things and took blood and I just couldn't seem to find any strength to open my eyes or talk. I could feel Hiccup holding my hand and all I could do was keep telling myself how stupid I am for what I did. All I could think of was hoping that someone. Anyone, would save me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go!!! 

I know it's not as long as the other chapters but that's all I have for this one!! 

Hope you enjoy it!! 

Love you guys!!