Chapter 25: Early Delivery

Hey guys!!! 

I know i've been slacking. I'm SORRY!!! 

School is crazy! and i've been helping out a lot with a family that i'm close with and it's basically like a job. So that's been nuts too!

But here is the next chapter! 

Also you guys should check out my blog! Link is in my profile!! :) 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about 3 weeks and I woke up one morning to the smell of bacon coming from downstairs. I sat up and noticed Hiccup wasn't in bed. I smirked a bit. I stretched and got up and headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw Hiccup at the stove making breakfast. He turned around and smiled. 

"Good morning Milady." He said giving me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled. 

"Good morning." I said. I walked over to the fridge and opened it and grabbed the jug of orange juice. I poured myself a glass and sat down at the table. Hiccup made up two plates with eggs, bacon and toast. He brought it over and set it in front of me. I thanked him. 

He put his plate down and grabbed a glass and poured himself a glass of orange juice. He sat down beside me and we began to eat. After we were done we cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher and ran it. I went upstairs and had a shower and than got dressed. I brushed my long blonde hair and thought maybe it was time for a cut. 

"Hey babe, do you think I should cut my hair?" I called to Hiccup. 

Hiccup was in the other room getting dressed and came to the bathroom. 

"What? No! why?" He said. I laughed a little. 

"Not like a short hair cut. Just like a little below my shoulders. It's so long and the ends are all split and dead. My hair grows fast anyway." I said to him. 

"Hmm. I don't know. I think it would look nice. It's up to you really." He said. I smirked as I tied my hair into a braid. 

"Okay, I'll think about it." I told him. I walked out of the bathroom and gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed downstairs. He was behind me. 

I was wearing a pair of black leggings and one of Hiccup's shirts. I was about to go sit down when Hiccup said something. 

"I'm gonna take Toothless and Stormfly for a walk. Do you wanna come?" He asked. I sighed a little. Knowing it would be difficult for me. I was doing a lot better and no longer needed a wheelchair or crutches. But I was still kind of slow when it came to walking. I thought for a minute. 

"Sure. I'll come." I said I grabbed my shoes and sat on the steps and sighed realizing I couldn't get them on. Hiccup smirked and came over and helped me. He kissed my cheek and helped me to my feet. I grabbed my sweater and put it on. Hiccup put the leashes on the dogs and we went for a walk.  

After a couple of hours we returned back at the house. My feet were killing me and Hiccup helped me take my shoes off. He helped me to my feet as well and I headed upstairs. I sat on the bed and opened up my book and began to read it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, I went to our bedroom and undressed. I looked in the mirror and sighed a little. My stomach was so big. I had a bunch of stretch marks and none of my clothes fit me anymore. I grabbed a nightgown and slipped it on over top of my head. I walked over to the bed and sat down and picked up my book and started reading. 

Hiccup came up a few minutes later. He let the dogs into the room and they went to their beds. Hiccup went and changed into his pajamas and joined me on the bed. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. 

"I love you." He said. I smiled and kissed him. 

"I love you too." I said. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30pm. I sighed. "We should sleep." I said. 

"Why? It's Sunday tomorrow." Hiccup said. I smirked. 

"Yes, and I'm pregnant with two babies who don't let me sleep half the time." I told him. He smirked and kissed me again. 

"Alright, milady. Goodnight." He said.