Epilogue

Hey guys! 

This is the epilogue and then this story will be completed! 

I'm gonna start a new one soon called " The Forgotten Edge" So make sure to look for it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 and a half years later

It was graduation day. University graduation! Hiccup and I ended up at the same college and the past four years had it's ups and downs. I no longer talk to my mom. I've completely removed her from my life. Hiccup and I had moved into an apartment together our second year at school. Hiccup had gone for architecture and design. I went for Chemistry and Exercise Science. So basically a lot of nutrition and fitness. 

We were getting ready and I put on a navy blue dress with lace on it. The shoulder part was see through, and it went about mid-thigh. I put on my heels that were the same color and walked to the bathroom. I pulled out my make-up bag and put my hair up in a bun as I did my make-up. I brushed my hair and put a small portion of it up. I curled the rest in loose curls. I walked back to the bedroom and grabbed my silver purse that went over my shoulder. 

I headed to the living room and Hiccup was waiting for me wearing dress pants and a navy blue dress shirt, and he had his black converse on

I headed to the living room and Hiccup was waiting for me wearing dress pants and a navy blue dress shirt, and he had his black converse on. He asked if I was ready to go and I nodded. We headed out the door and grabbed our jackets if we needed them. We got into the car and I looked at Hiccup. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him grabbing his free hand. He nodded. 

"I'm fine." He said. 

"You sure? You look nervous." I said. 

"Yeah, just graduation and started our lives after. It's nerve racking you know?" He said. I smiled a little. 

"Yeah, but we'll be doing life together. You know that." I said. He smiled and kissed my hand.  

We arrived at the school and parked and got out. We were heading inside and went to the office to get our caps and gowns. We put them on and went to join the other students. Stoick was there and Hiccup was a little surprised to see him. They talked for a moment and Stoick had to go sit down. Hiccup and I went with our class and we were lined up to get our diplomas. Hiccup's name got called and he walked up the steps to receive his diploma to the loud sound of his father. 

"THAT'S MY SON!!!" Stoick shouted. Hiccup looked embarrassed and I smiled. 

I was a few people after Hiccup and I headed up to get my diploma to hear Stoick shout for me as well. 

"THAT'S MY FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!" Stoick shouted. I smiled as I walked down the stage and saw Hiccup with his head in his hands. I sat down in my chair again. 

They finished up with the graduation and Hiccup and I were by a tree and had asked a friend to take a couple of pictures of us. Stoick came up to us and gave us a hug. He wanted to take us out for dinner and we agreed. Hiccup wanted to take me out for a bit, he gave Stoick the spare key to our apartment so he could go there for the afternoon. It was about 2:00pm, and Hiccup and I returned our caps and gowns and went somewhere to get something small to eat. We went and hung out at a park for a while and then Hiccup told me he had a surprise for me. The sun was starting to set. He blindfolded me and said that Heather would bring me to where I needed to go. Heather took my hand and led me to where we were going. I guessed Heather knew when to show up since she was there when he mentioned her bringing me to where ever I was going. I heard the car and asked Heather if Hiccup was leaving and she told me would be too. But had to wait a bit. She lead me to her car and helped me in. We drove to wherever it was we were going. 

Heather helped me out of the car and I could smell water. We must be near the beach. She lead me to a spot and then stopped. She waited a few minutes and I heard her phone go off.