|Character Answers|

SO MANY OF YOU ASKED QUESTIONS HOLY SHIT OKAY LET'S HOP RIGHT IN

🗡Pete:

Q: So... How'd the whole mutilating your mother thing go?
A: *shrugs* I don't really know. I can't remember.

Q: How many people have you killed exactly?
A: I've lost count, but maybe around two-hundred or so. Maybe more, I don't know.

Q: You have my dream job wow
A: Too bad it doesn't pay

Q: Do you like Patrick ?? Because it's very obvious you ain't straight so
A: I'm not gonna lie, he's cute and we have some things in common. But I don't think he sees anything in me.

Q: JUST FUCK PATRICK ALREADY?
A: CONSENT IS KEY

Q: just have sex with Patrick already i know you want to you saw him using a dildo so you know he likes it from the back
A: I mean, after seeing the way he took it so good and the way he moaned, I kind of want to.

Q: dude just do the dirty deed already????
A: Why do people keep asking me to do this

Q: also hey man, what was it like watching Patrick that day with his um *cough* toy
A: *smirks* It was fucking great. I was at Josh's place at the time so I had to sneak off to the bathroom.

Q: What's your favourite instrument of torture?
A: Depends how I'm feeling, but most of the time I like using a scalpel. They can get into every corner of the body. Plus I like cutting designs into skin, I love how it looks with blood pouring out of it.

Q: *shakes aggressively* pete can i join ur squad
A: Sorry babe, but I'm good with just my little Trick.

Q: Are you afraid you'll be caught and you'll lose everything including Patrick?
A: I used to be okay with possibly getting caught, I don't exactly have much to lose. But since Patrick's been here I've started to feel different. I have this special connection with him that I can't quite explain. And I hope we never lose that. I don't know what I'd do without him, and I hope I never find out.

Q: What do you think wouldve happened if you didn't kill your dad?
A: I would've ran away the first chance I got, and he probably would've continued being a worthless alcoholic.

Q: Sup, ok so dude, first of all why do you still have cameras in patrick's room? I mean you did see him...play? By now I doubt he will try to escape, so what's the point?
A: I like to just watch him and know what he's doing at all times.

Q: Sup man, so do you feel something about Patrick?
A: I feel a lot of things about him.

Q: *goes into parent mode* My sweet summer child, what would you have done if the house was full when you'd found it? Like an entire family was living there? Do you think it would've changed anything, or would you have done the same as you did with the old man?
A: I probably would've told them I ran away from home, and when they took me in for the night I would've snuck into each of their rooms while they slept and killed each of them. That actually sounds a lot more fun than just killing a fucking old hermit.

Q: Why don't you just admit that you love Patrick already ??
A: Because I don't love him.

Q: Do you plan to keep Patrick? (Please me honest, I promise Josh won't hear this)
A: Yes. I don't ever want him to leave.

Q: when are you gonna make a move on patrick?
A: I don't know if I even will.

Q: What's your favourite song?
A: I don't listen to music much, but Josh showed me this band called Falling in Reverse and they're pretty good.