19| Dissection

{Warning: Gruesome scenes ;) }

Patrick

I walked out of the bathroom, tugging the pyjama pants up as they were way too big. I shuffled down the hallway to Pete's room, seeing him in just a pair of sweats. My eyes scanned his toned chest, seeing he had a few tattoos. "I like your tattoos." I said as my eyes landed on his lower stomach, it was some sort of heart with wings or some shit. But it was still nice. "Thanks," Pete replied, pulling on a shirt. I nodded and turned to close the door before I put my folded clothes on his dresser. The lights turned off as I did so, followed by Pete getting into bed. I walked over to the other side, getting in next to Pete. Something I never thought I'd be doing.

"Goodnight," I whispered, staring at the ceiling. "Goodnight, Trick." Pete whispered back, making me smile. I rolled onto my side, my back facing Pete now. I heard him do the same, and soon it was quiet again, only the sound of our breathing being heard. And after a few minutes something else broke the silence. "Oh my fucking god." Pete whispered, his voice laced with irritation. "Are they-" I questioned but the sound of Tyler letting out a loud moan broke my thoughts. "Yup," Pete sighed, rolling onto his back as I did the same. "Are they gonna stop anytime soon?" I asked, now hearing the sound of the headboard slamming against the wall.

"They can go for hours." He grumbled in response, bringing his hand up to rub his face. "What are our options?" I asked, turning to look at him. "We can either go down to the basement and see what's up with Taylor, or we can go outside for a walk. I know these woods like the back of my hand." He said. I thought for a moment before sitting up. "I actually have a better idea," I smirked, turning to look at Pete. He raised an eyebrow making my smile grow wider. "Follow me." I said, getting out of bed, Pete following. I pulled open the door and left the room, going straight to the living room. "What are you doing?" Pete asked as I picked up his laptop from the coffee table.

"Unlock it and pull up all the video footage from the cameras in here." I said, handing it to him. He looked at me with a confused expression, but did as I told. After a minute or so he handed me back the laptop. I looked through the footage before I came to the guest bedroom. I clicked on it, the sound of Josh and Tyler's moans louder now. "We're gonna watch them fuck?" Pete asked, obviously shocked. "No, Taylor is." I smirked, walking over to the basement door and unlocking it. As I made my way down the stairs I heard Pete chuckle behind me.

The lights flicked on as Pete flipped the switch, my eyes landed on Taylor instantly. He was surprisingly awake. He slowly lifted his head, letting me see his puffy red eyes. "Good morning sunshine." I smiled, walking over to and grabbing the stool that was in the corner of the room. Taylor didn't reply, making me roll my eyes. I set down the stool in front of him and the laptop on top. Taylor stared at the screen with horrified eyes, making me chuckle. He looked away, making me grab his head and force him to look. "Look at them go." I said, pointing to the screen where Tyler was now riding Josh.

Taylor stared at the screen, his eyes scanning every inch, but this time he didn't pull away. "Huh, it seems you like this." I whispered, making Taylor shake his head and close his eyes. "That's why you always bullied me, isn't it? You couldn't accept the fact that you're gay so you took it out on me." I said, making Taylor pull at the restraints. He glared at me with bloodshot eyes, making me sigh. "And you still can't accept it, I see." I said, making him pull harder. "Hey, Pete," I said, looking up at the man. He didn't reply. I don't think he even heard me. He was to busy staring at his mother, her bloody mutilated corpse still a metre away from Taylor.

"Pete?" I asked again, this time he slowly turned to look at me. "Are you okay?" I asked reaching out to put my hand on his shoulder. He glanced at my hand before looking at me again. "Yeah, just-" he sighed and looked back to the woman. "I just don't understand how I don't remember a thing about that." I said, weakly raising his hand to point at her body. "You were too caught up in the moment. Years of anger took over, and that's okay. All that matters is that she's dead." I said, giving his shoulder a squeeze. "Yeah, I guess you're right. So uh, what are we gonna do about him?" He asked, motioning to Taylor who was still staring at the laptop screen.