Chapter 8 - (1.6K Words)

It wasn't long before the bag was back over your head. Jimin had put the bag back on you, and told you that you would be stopping soon. Namjoon was up at the front of the bus, discussing his plans with all of the other members. You could hear all of their conversation, they were talking so loud.

"When we get back, I want this bus gone," Namjoon said. "There's already too many problems, and I don't need our getaway vehicle to be one of them. Taehyung, I want you to take Yoongi and Jin with you and get rid of it."

"How do you want to get rid of it?" A new voice asked, probably Taehyung.

"I don't care what you do," Namjoon responded calmly. "Push it off of a cliff, drive it into the ocean, take it to the junkyard, damage the engine and make it explode, I literally don't care. Just make sure that they can't trace it back to us."

"Hoseok, you'll have to drive once we get into the SUV. I'm the only one with a loaded gun, so just in case, I'll sit passenger," Namjoon said, and you heard a click. "Jimin and Jungkook, you're the strongest, so I'm sure that you can handle our little Princess."

You could imagine his facial expression as he said your new nickname. It was not a very pleasing image, at least to you it wasn't.

You could feel the bus start to slow down, like someone was stepping on the brakes. You heard footsteps getting louder as they were making their way towards you. A hand reached down and grabbed your arm, abruptly pulling you up and out of your seat.

"Don't worry, Jimin's got your things," you heard Jungkook say quietly as he pulled you to the front of the bus. "But we need to get off now."

Jungkook pulled you down the bus steps and out into the unbelievably cold world around you. You involuntarily shivered, but still kept up with Jungkook. It wasn't like you had a choice. You either keep up with him, or fall flat on your face.

If only I had my sweatshirt. At least I have a padded sports bra on.

"Jungkook, hurry the hell up! I'm not about to wait for your sorry ass, it's freezing out here!" You could hear Hoseok yell from far away. He sounded like he was out of breath.

The two of you started moving faster, and you were trying your best not to trip. It wasn't the easiest thing to do, because you weren't exactly walking on flat ground. That, and your muscles were tired and cold, so you weren't working right.

You heard the sound of several car doors clicking. As you kept going, you heard them get louder and louder. You also heard the bus take off behind you, which meant Taehyung, Jin, and Yoongi were already gone.

It wasn't long before the two of you slowed to a stop. Jungkook let go of your arm and leaned you against something cold and metallic. You heard another door click open, and you figured that you were leaning on a car.

How much did these guys prepare for this?

"Please forgive me for this," you heard Jungkook say. You were about to ask him what he was about to do, but then you could feel one arm wrap around your legs and mother around your upper body. Jungkook held you bridal-style before pushing you into the backseat of the car.

Jungkook released you, and another set of arms came from the other side of you. They turned you around and got you sitting straight in the middle seat. You heard the door close, and you could feel Jungkook's warmth press against you.

It wasn't much warmer inside the car than it was outside. But at least you didn't have to feel the icy wind as it ripped at your skin.

You heard the car engine rev to life, and the car sped off. As if it were a second thought, you could feel one of the boys lean over and pull the seatbelt around you. They lifted your arms and made sure you were buckled in tightly.