Chapter 11 - (1.9K Words)

You waited a minute before walking into the kitchen. You could hear the boys' voices, but you weren't thinking about the words they were saying. You didn't want to get teased about walking in right behind Yoongi, it would look bad for the both of you. You took a moment to gather yourself, and then stepped through the doorway and into the kitchen.

Just like the room you had fallen asleep in, the walls and floors were all concrete. However, this room didn't look anywhere near as dirty. The room had cheap-looking cabinets that didn't do the rest of the room any justice. The only things that looked like they had any value at all were the fridge and the stove. And even then, they looked like they were even cheaper than the counters.

You saw Hoseok and the man who must have been Taehyung sitting at a large metal table in the center of the room. As soon as you walked in, Hoseok set down his coffee mug and straightened up in his seat. Taehyung had his back to you, but because of Hoseok's sudden movement, he turned around in his seat to face you.

Yoongi was leaning against the wall, next to where Jin was standing by the stove. It didn't take you long to notice that Jin was not only wearing an apron, but he was also humming to himself as he was cooking. Just the sight of him like that made you want to laugh.

The three of them must have got in late last night. I don't remember hearing them come back.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," Hoseok said, grabbing your attention. You looked over at him, and a giant smile was resting on his face. It was cute of him, even though you could see where the coffee had started to stain his teeth.

"Good morning," You said, smiling back and waving at him.

"Who untied you?" He asked, just now noticing that the rope was missing from your wrists. "And could those shorts be any shorter?"

"Namjoon untied my hands when I woke up," you said, self-consciously pulling your shirt down to cover yourself. "He pointed me down the hallway and told me that Jimin laid out some clothes for me. This is what I found," you motioned to what you were wearing.

"Don't worry about it, we can get you something else to wear," Hoseok said before picking up his mug and taking a swig of coffee. "Right, Jin?"

"After breakfast, I'm sure that I can go find her some new bottoms," Jin said, not bothering to turn around.

"No, I like it. I think it's cute," Taehyung said, resting his chin on his hand, and his elbow on the table. You could see his eyes traveling up and down your body, and you instinctively blushed.

"Yah, stop being so gross, Tae!" Hoseok put down the mug and reached across the table to smack Taehyung's arm out from under him. His hand flew away from underneath his chin, which caused his jaw to connect loudly with the table.

You winced at the sound, and instinctively covered your own chin. If that didn't hurt him, then you didn't know what would.

"OW!" Taehyung pushed himself up off of the tabletop and carelessly swung his arm towards Hoseok. "You're gonna pay for that, you asshole!"

Hoseok expertly dodged Taehyung's punch, causing him to reel back and prepare to give another one, which Hoseok also dodged with ease. You were horrified as you watched the two of them dance around the room after each other. You wanted them to stop, but you didn't know any safe way to stop them on your own. However, it didn't last for long.

Yoongi left his spot on the wall, and forced the two boys apart. Both of them flew off in different directions. Hoseok landed face down on the floor, while Taehyung's back hit the concrete wall almost as hard as his jaw hit the table, which caused you to jump.