Chapter 46 - (2.5K Words)

"Hey, wake up!" You felt somebody grab your shoulders and violently shake you awake. You slowly opened your eyes and brought your hands up to throw theirs off of you. When you brought up your right hand, another hand that wasn't yours came with it, still attached by the handcuffs.

After Namjoon sent everybody back inside, he let you have a couple of minutes to yourself. He waited a couple of paces away from you while you cried to yourself, still laying in the dirt and staring up at the sky. After almost ten minutes, he got tired of waiting, and decided to take you inside whether you wanted to go or not.

He picked you up and carried you inside, both of you completely silent. By the way that he was holding you tightly against his body and stroking your side, it was clear that he had something he wanted to say. He didn't end up saying anything, just carried you into the house while you kept your eyes on the stars.

Once you were inside, he set you down and you walked into the front room. There were enough blankets and pillows for an army. Despite his leg, Yoongi was doing most of the rearranging while Jungkook and Jimin brought down more blankets and pillows.

Jin brought Namjoon a pair of handcuffs, just like he had asked for. Jin made absolute sure to give him the key as well. Once Namjoon had both the handcuffs and the keys, he quickly cuffed you to him.

"I don't trust you with anybody else," you remember him saying as he pulled you over to the biggest couch in the room, despite your protests.

He sat down first and waited for you to follow. You laid down beside him, awkwardly letting your head rest on his lap so that the handcuffs weren't digging into your skin. He noticed your discomfort, so he moved his arm closer to you so that the handcuffs wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Yoongi scoffed at your position, but still gave you each a blanket. Namjoon made sure that the key was safely where you couldn't get to it before having you lift up your head so that he could cover himself. After you put your head back down, he covered you as well.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to sleep sitting up?" You remebered asking him. "That doesn't seem very comfortable."

"I care more about your comfort," Namjoon said, lightly stroking your head. "Besides, I've done this before, I'll be fine."

Yoongi and Taehyung had been given the two other, tinier, couches in the room, mainly because of their legs. Hoseok and Jin were laying at the foot of your couch. Jungkook was trying to escape from Jimin, who was pulling him towards a spot in the center of the room while saying something about cookies.

You smiled at them and closed your eyes, ready to drift off to sleep. After a few seconds, you could feel yourslef start to drift away. But, something lightly pressed against your forehead, causing you to stir awake.

You remembered looking up just in time to see Namjoon's lips leaving your forehead. You watched with tired eyes as he leaned back and started rhythmically stroking your hair again. It was like he didn't know you were awake.

"Fuck, Princess. I really hate what you've done to me," Namjoon chuckled as you close your eyes.

"Maybe I am in love with--"

That was all you remembered hearing before you fell asleep.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Jin said, snapping his fingers in front of your closed eyes to wake you up. "You need to wake up! Now!"

"I'm up, I'm up," you groggily defended yourself, bringing your arms up to protect yourself. You heard the handcuffs clatter, and you opened your eyes to see that Namjoon was already gone. You didn't know why, but you felt your heart sink.