Chapter 33 - (2.0K Words)

"You look very lovely this morning," Jimin said, sauntering forward, away from the bottom of the stairs. His eyes trailed up and down your figure, and you instinctively crossed your arms over your chest.

"Jimin, I'm not in the mood okay?" You said, defensively tightening your arms around yourself. "Can you just leave me alone?"

"I have a better idea, how about I help you?" Jimin innocently asked, coming to a stop in front of you. "I can make you feel so much better."

"Shut up and leave me alone," you rolled your eyes and turned away from him. You walked towards the kitchen, still rubbing some of the tears from your eyes.

"That's not very nice," Jimin said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards him. "I was offering to help you out, you don't need to be so rude about it."

Like hell you were! You only want to help yourself.

"Jimin, go away," you spat, violently trying to pull away from him. He held tightly onto you, which made your struggles worthless.

"Make me," Jimin said, nuzzling his head into your neck. You felt him nip gently at your collarbone, and you quickly gasped. Jimin chuckled against the bare skin of your collar, and you shook underneath his warm breath.

"Get off of me!" You violently shook your head, trying to get Jimin off your shoulder. Jimin groaned and removed his head from your shoulder.

"You know you want me, (Y/N)," Jimin's arms snaked around your waist. Once his arms were resting comfortably on your waist, his hands trailed down farther on your back. You jumped as you felt his hands come to rest on the back of your shorts.

"Jimin!" You immediately swatted his hands away from you. Jimin groaned and moved his hands higher up your back, resting just above the bottom hem of your shirt.

"You're so damn uptight," Jimin said, stepping forward and pushing you backwards. "You need to loosen up a little bit. I can help you with that if you'd let me."

"I'm just fine, thank you," you icily replied, trying to push yourself away from him. Jimin just held onto you tighter as he kept pushing you backwards. Your back hit the wall of the room, and you gasped in surprise.

"I thought you needed cheering up?" Jimin asked, chuckling darkly at your surprised expression. "Don't you remember say that?"

That's not what I said!

"Jimin, let me go!" You struggled and tried to push him off of you, but he only smirked and looked down at you with dark eyes.

"I'm thinking we should pick up where we left off yesterday," Jimin said, hastily pressing himself up against you. "I don't think I can wait much longer."

Jimin leaned forward, and you quickly turned your head to the side before he could kiss you. His lips hungrily planted themselves on your jawline, and you heard him groan in annoyance.

"I'm not going to be playing games today, (Y/N)," Jimin growled, keeping his voice low. "You're either going to willingly enjoy this with me, or I'm going to force you to enjoy this."

You shook your head as his lips gently trailed down your neck, leaving soft butterfly kisses. You gritted your teeth, and set your jaw. You held yourself strong, refusing to let him know that he was turning you on.

"Jimin!"

Jimin violently ripped his head away from your neck, angered that you had been interrupted a second time. You looked up, and saw that Namjoon was standing angrily before the both of you with his arms crossed over his chest. You could see the dark anger in his eyes as he looked at Jimin. His eyes darted up to you, and you could feel your heart stop. You shrank back against the wall, and tried to hide yourself from his fiery gaze.