Chapter 35 - (1.8K Words)

You sat on top of your bed, watching the curtains daintily flutter around the open window frame. You had been sitting in your room for the past hour, avoiding the drama of the boys you were sharing the house with. You were starting to get tired of just being near them.

Yoongi was a violent mess waiting to happen, and he could easily rub off onto Taehyung. Jimin was rebellious too, and he wanted you more than anything. Jungkook was overly stressed, and could hardly function on his own anyway. Namjoon was in charge, but it was like he wasn't in control at all. Jin and Hoseok were the only ones who were even remotely okay, and even then, they had their own problems.

What does it matter? They're not supposed to be my friends, anyway.

Yes, they had done nice things for you, like cooking you a nice breakfast and taking care of your injuries. Injuries that they had given you, ironically. But, now it was obvious that it was all just a part of a facade to keep you from questioning what was really going on. They hadn't brought you to your aunt yet, nor had they said anything about bringing you to her. It was like they didn't even have a plan to get you there.

I have to find a way to get out of here. I'm tired of just sitting around and waiting for something to happen.

There were the obvious ways out of the house, like the front and back door. Those were also the dumbest ways for you to escape, mainly because you knew those doors are constantly under surveillance, and they were always locked. If you wanted to get caught, you could just simply leave the house that way.

You couldn't exactly get through the windows in your room either. You had discovered that they only opened about an inch and a half, and even then, you couldn't pop the screen out. You had tried all of the windows in the room, and they all worked about the same. There was no way in hell that you were going to try to force yourself through that slim opening.

I'm going to have to find another, more secretive way out of the house.

You were planning to go searching through the house as soon as you could, but you needed to do your best to avoid the boys' suspicion. You knew that it meant you would have to start breaking some of the rules Namjoon had laid out for you, and getting into trouble, despite vowing not to. But as far as you were concerned, you weren't about to let Namjoon's rules stop you from getting out of here. But, you also weren't going to go through this by yourself.

You knew that they had Jiyong kept somewhere, but you weren't sure where he was. He was probably being hidden somewhere deep within the house, but you weren't sure exactly where they would be keeping him. It was a big house too, which wouldn't make it easy to find him. Even though he attacked you, you knew it wouldn't be right to leave him here while you escaped.

That is, if he's willing to cooperate with me.

While you were looking through the house, you were going to find him and help him escape too. With the money you had stockpiled in your shoes, you could support yourself long enough to find your aunt. It helped you tremendously when you found another 50000 won bill in your pants pockets after you woke up.

You shifted in the mattress and sank deeper and deeper into the soft covers. You were still recovering from the damage the headache had given you. The only reason you had left the infirmary was because Jungkook didn't try to stop you.

Right now, you were waiting for Jin to finish cooking. You had gone to the kitchen for a split second to find that Jin was now cooking lunch. You had decided to wait in your room until he was done with cooking and you were called down for lunch.

You eased yourself off the bed, and you walked over to the window. You peered outside the window at the surrounding land. The house looked like it was built in the middle of a big, open field. It looked like once you were out of the house, you were safe. There were a few dirt road paths on the surrounding land, but there didn't appear to be any fences or anything that were keeping you inside.