Chapter 32 - (2.0K Words)

"Hey (Y/N), are you okay?" Hoseok asked, grabbing your shoulder and turning you towards him. "You look like you hardly slept at all last night."

"That's because I didn't," you sighed, reaching around Hoseok for the mug of coffee you had just poured.

It was now morning, and you had just come down to the kitchen to find that you were the only one awake except for Hoseok. You didn't really want to talk to him, because you were still mad about how he purposely lied to you. You weren't sure if you were more mad that he lied, or that you ended up believing him. Either way, you still didn't want to talk to him.

You had quickly hopped in the shower, which somehow didn't feel as cleansing as it did yesterday morning. A new set of clothes had been put in your drawer when you woke up: a light pink tank top and khaki shorts. Just to make sure, you checked your shoes for the 50000 won bill. You were relieved to find that it was safely tucked into your right shoe, where you had left it.

When you left your room this morning, you found that all the doors in the hallway were closed except for one. You had just found out that was Hoseok's door to his room. A part of you wanted to take a peek inside, but something told you that it wasn't a good idea. So, without wasting any more time, you made your way downstairs.

Now, you were in the kitchen, and Hoseok hadn't left you alone since you came into the room. It didn't help that you were still trying to wake yourself up.

"(Y/N), I asked you a question," Hoseok said in an annoyed tone, slowly tapping your coffee mug away from your mouth. "Were you even listening to me?"

"Hoseok, I'm sorry," you said, shaking your head and rubbing your eyes underneath your glasses. "Can you ask me again?"

Hoseok smiled and gently pulled the coffee mug out of your hands. He carefully set the mug down on the counter behind you, and then turned around to face you again.

"You're really that tired, aren't you?" He smiled, moving to lean against the counter to your left. "Why didn't you get any sleep last night?"

"It was a mix of things," you said, shaking your head. "It was a long day, the room was warm, I had a weird dream..." You trailed off.

A dream where Namjoon kissed me...

You reached behind you for the cup of coffee, but Hoseok pinned your hand down to the counter. You questioningly looked up at him, and he raised his eyebrows at you in return.

"What was the dream about?" He asked, still keeping his hand firmly planted on top of yours.

"Hoseok, that's not important," You said, trying to pull your hand out from under his. "Just let me have a drink."

"You're not allowed to drink any more coffee until you tell me about your dream," Hoseok said, reaching around you and grabbing your mug of coffee.

"Come on, that's not fair," you whined and stomped your foot. "I'm really tired, and you know it."

"Do you promise to tell me about your dream if I give you the coffee?" He asked, pulling the mug farther and farther away from you.

"Alright, alright," you said, holding your free hand up in the air, signaling your defeat. "I promise that I'll tell you. Just give me the coffee, okay?"

"What are you promising?" A new voice asked. You jumped, and Hoseok took his hand off of yours. You slowly turned around, and you saw that Namjoon was standing in the doorway. His arms were crossed over his chest, and he was eying Hoseok suspiciously.

Dammit, why now?!

"I-I was about to tell Hoseok about a dream that I had last night," you stuttered, trying to hide the slight blush that was playing at your cheeks. "In exchange, he was going to give me back my coffee mug."