2 | Small World

DOCTOR BIEBER | two.

J.

"Excuse me, coming through," I said as I carried the mysterious woman in my arms. She fainted as I sat her up, so I carried her bridal style. Ryan rushed to my side as I carried the girl to our practice. Ryan opened the door allowing me to walk in easily. I thanked him, then carried the girl to a vacant overnight patient room.

"Sandra, can you please get me a neck brace and a few pillows please?" I asked our receptionist.

"Of course, sir," She nodded her head and hurried to get the things I asked for.

I ignored all the stares and whispers then walked into the room. I sat the girl down on the bed and then turned to Ryan who was sipping his coffee.

"Don't look at me. I'm still on break until five," He said then walked to his office. As he walked out he pulled out his phone and began typing rapidly with a smile on his face. I knew he was texting the new girl he met, so I didn't want to bother him.

I grabbed a chair and put it next to the girl. The door opened revealing Sandra with the pillows and neck brace. After situating the girl properly, I examined her features. She was gorgeous. Her skin looked so smooth, I just wanted to place gentle kisses all over it.

I got up from the office and walked back out to the waiting room. "I'm sorry to bother you again, Sandra, but can you run some quick tests on the girl. Just to check if her vitals are fine," I told her.

"Of course, sir," She looked up at my with her big brown eyes.

"Thank you," I smiled causing her cheeks to redden. She then got up and began to do what I told her. I grabbed one of the clipboards and checked for the next patient.

"Eliza Smith," I called out, then began to do what I do best.

-

"I'm paralyzed!" I heard someone yell. I gave the patient a prescription then allowed them to leave. I quickly took off my stethoscope and walked into the room where I put the girl.

"Ma'am, you're not paralyzed. You're moving your feet and arms," Sandra told her. I chuckled as I walked in. The girl looked scared, when the two ladies realized I was in the room, they turned to me.

"Y-You're the guy," The girl pointed to me, "that saved my shoe. I mean, my life, you saved my life," She corrected herself. Her voice sounded fragile and soft.

"Miss, can you go get the doctor?" I asked Sandra. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"Aren't you--," Sandra began, but I cut off.

"Yes, simply the man who saved her. Shouldn't you go get Doctor Butler, I think that was his name," I told her. She soon caught on.

"Of course," She nodded her head then left. She deserve a raise, she puts up with both me and Ryan. I turned back to the girl who was holding onto her neck, which was wrapped by a neck brace.

"I'm Justin," I introduced myself.

I put my hand out as she said, "Sienna," She shook my hand. Her tiny hands fit into mine, her hands weren't completely soft, they had a bit of roughness. I didn't realize I was holding her hand for so long until she softly pulled her hand away.

"Thank you for saving me," She said softly.

"No problem, you seemed like you needed some help. I hope you're shoe is okay too," I chuckled making her smile. The door opened revealing Ryan with a clipboard.

"Hello," Ryan began, but soon paused because he didn't know Sienna's name.

"Sienna," I said helping him.

"Hello Sienna, I'm Doctor Butler. We ran a few minor tests. Your vitals are fine, you didn't suffer from any concussion despite the fall you had," He informed her.

"Does that mean I can take this off?" She pointed to the neck brace.

"Here," I stepped to her and took off the neck brace gently. She looked up at me and thanked me. I smiled then stepped back next to Ryan.

"You're ready to leave. I'll give you some time and then you can head out," Ryan said. "By any chance, do you happen to be Sienna Daniels?" He questioned as he lifted a paper up on his clipboard.

"Yeah. I was coming by today for an appointment. I was stopping to get coffee until, what happened happened," She told us.

"It looks like you were supposed to see Doctor Bieber here today," He said making my ears perk up. I was going to meet her today regardless. It's a sign. "Unfortunately," Ryan looked at me then back to Sienna, "He's not here today, but since it was just check up which we already did, you're free to go," He said.

"Thank you, Doctor Butler," She smiled. Ryan and I walked out so she could leave on her own.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Ryan. "I would've met her regardless of the accident. It's a sign," I said making Ryan laugh.

"Whatever you say, buddy," He patted my back. We walked out to the vacant waiting room right as the front door open. "Valentina," Ryan smiled as he looked at the girl who walked in, it was the new girl he's been talking to. I can tell because he kept showing me pictures of her.

"Hey," Valentina smiled. "I came by because I wanted to ask if you're up for a dinner tonight with one of my friends. I really want her to meet you," She said.

"Of course, I want you to meet one of my friends too. This is Justin," He gestured to me.

"Nice to meet you," She said as the door behind us that led to the patient rooms opened revealing Sienna. We all turned causing Sienna to look at us. Her cheeks reddened until Valentina spoke up.

"Sienna?" Valentina gasped. "Oh my gosh, I was worried about you. The phone cut off when we were talking earlier," Valentina walked up to Sienna and gave her a hug.

"Ryan, Justin, this my friend you guys were going meet tonight, but I guess you know her already," She smiled.

"Wow, it's a small world," Ryan chuckled.

"I should probably get going," Sienna said. "Thank you, Doctor Butler," She said. "Thank you, Justin," She smiled at me. I smiled back. She was so cute.

"I'll come with you," Valentina said. "Bye babe," She kissed Ryan quickly then walked out of the office with Sienna.

"Wow," I breathed out.

"You excited for tonight?" Ryan asked me.

"More than ever."

-
I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 2 of Doctor Bieber! I'm excited for this story. I feel like I'm really improving on my writing, so hopefully this story turns out good because I'm already in love with it. I also have everything planned out. Plan on getting frequent updates for the rest of the week. I'm on break and I can't stop writing this story lmao.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far, please continue reading, voting, and commenting.

If you haven't already, check out my other story I Slept With Justin Bieber!

Love you guys!
-