15 | Going Back to the Way it Was

150 comments and 110 votes for next update!

DOCTOR BIEBER | fifteen.

S.

"I can't believe you're leaving," Kendall sighed sadly. We all stood in front of Hailey in the packed airport. Hailey was leaving for New York to live with her boyfriend, Trevor.

"We're going to miss you so much," I said sadly. I gave her a tight hug which she returned.

"Is Val not coming?" Hailey asked as she held her purse. Trevor was checking them in as we spoke.

"She hasn't really gotten out of bed, but she did tell me to tell you that she's going to miss you," I told her. It was partially a lie since Val didn't exactly say that since she has completely shut everyone out, but I want to believe that's what Val would say.

"Babe, are you ready to go?" Trevor asked as he walked over to us.

"Yeah," Hailey breathed out then smiled once she turned to him. "I'll text you guys when I land, okay?"

"We'll talk to you then," Kendall smiled. We watched Hailey walk away with Trevor inside the airport. Kendall and I walked back to her car and drove to my place since she was my ride.

"Thanks for the ride," I told Kendall.

I got out of her car and went up to the apartment. I opened the door quietly and saw that the apartment looked untouched since I've left. I walked over to Val's door and knocked softly.

"Val," I practically whispered. I cleared my throat and repeated her name but louder.

"Go away," she replied. I sighed and opened her door anyways. "Sienna, I'm serious. Go away," she said as she laid under her blankets.

"Val, you can't stay in bed all day. That's not healthy for you," I told her.

"I said, go away!" she yelled as she sat up and turned to me.

I flinched back and walked out of her room. I never want back in for the rest of the day, but I did stay in the living room all day. So, if Val walked out, I'd know.

I closed my laptop and sighed tiredly. Managing a whole magazine is hard work. Everything has to be perfect and the magazine is just getting more and more popular. There's so much to the process, I should've went to work today, but I needed to make sure Val was okay. She's gotten better. She's not breaking anything...anymore. Especially since the first time I left her, things didn't go too well... She's getting better though!

Flashback

"Make sure that things are ready by tomorrow. I want to go straight to the model casting. Also, Loren would you like to come with me to the casting?" I asked as I had my phone in between my ear and shoulder as I searched my purse for my keys. I just had them too. What the hell?

"Wait, you want me to come to the casting. With you. Really?" Loren asked excitedly.

"Yes," I laughed, "I'll see you then," I said as I moved my hands in my purse. I finally found my keys and unlocked the door.

"Thank you so much," she thanked me. We said our goodbyes as I walked in the apartment. I felt a slight crunch under my feet. I put my phone in my purse as I looked around the apartment.

"What the hell," I said as I saw the apartment completely trashed.

The vase that Justin claimed he didn't break, but he did, I replaced it, but now it's shattered across the floor.