12 | Exes, Mothers, and Sex, Oh My!

100 comments and votes for the next update!

DOCTOR BIEBER | twelve.

S.

I smiled in accomplishment at the thought of me completing avoiding my mother like a champ. I think I did a pretty good job considering we were in the same area and I managed to not speak to her once after she met Justin.

"I think I'm going to go to the gym," Justin said as I folded my dirty clothes to put them in a separate pile.

"Okay," I smiled, "I might head down to the cafe in the lobby and grab something to eat. I'll grab something for you too," I told him.

"Alright, thank you. I'll be back in like an hour or so," he told me. He kissed my cheek and then left the hotel room.

I partially lied to Justin about going to the cafe. I mean, I am, so I guess I'm not lying, but I'm going to head to the outlet mall near the hotel and get Justin a few things. Kind of like an appreciation present since I feel like he does so much for me. He was talking about these pair of shoes that ever since my talk with Val, I knew I had to get.

I put on my favorite pair of heels and grabbed one of the room keys. I walked out of the room and headed out of the hotel to the mall. Justin and I leave the hotel in two days since we decided, more like I decided that Justin needed a break so staying a bit longer would be good for him.

Just thinking about Justin made me feel funny inside. He just makes me so...happy. It worries me on how fast I've fallen for him, but at the same time, I don't care.

I walked into a shoe store that I searched up this morning and got the shoes for Justin. They were low-key expensive, but it was worth it.

"Wow, who are these for?" the worker asked me as I paid for the shoes.

"My boyfriend," I smiled politely.

"Lucky guy," the worker replied.

"Lucky guy, indeed," someone said. Oh god, no. Please. Please let me be dreaming. I turned around and saw none other than my oh so lovely mother. I turned back to the worker and thanked them. They gave me back a receipt and the bag with the shoes. I smiled then walked past my mother to the exit of the store.

"Excuse me, young lady. That's no way to treat your mother," she spoke with authority as she referred to me ignoring her.

"Mom, don't start," I said as she walked next to me.

"Don't start, what? If I remember correctly, your behavior last night was unacceptable. I was trying to speak to you and you ignored me. That's rude, I am your mother," she said causing me to roll my eyes.

"You're ridiculous," I kept trying to walk away from her. I realized she wasn't going to leave me alone until I spoke to her, "What do you want to talk about?" I asked in annoyance.

"Can't a mother just catch up with her daughter?" she asked.

"Because the mother abandoned the daughter for some guy," I replied.

"You really need to get over that and watch your tone with me," she said causing me to roll my eyes.

"The fact that you don't see what you did wrong shows how much of a bad person you are. You literally left your own sixteen old daughter for a man you're aren't even with anymore! You didn't care about leaving a daughter who really needed her mother at this time. Stop trying to justify your actions because, at the end of the day, you'll still be a bad mother," I snapped.