30 | 1 Year, 3 Months, and 2 Days

✱︎ THIRTY CHAPTERS?! ALREADY?! DAMN. I FEEL MY LITTLE BABY IS ALL GROWN.

DOCTOR BIEBER | thirty.

3rd.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to...my little precious babies, Samantha and Devon..." Val sang happily, "Happy Birthday to you!"

Everyone laughed as both Val and Ryan bent down to have Samantha and Devon blow the candles. Of course being just a little baby, they couldn't so Val and Ryan blew the candles instead. Val put Samantha in a high chair as Ryan did the same with Devon.

"Picture time," Ryan's mom moved to the front of the small crowd of all Val and Ryan's close friends and family, with a camera in her hand. "Say cheese," she called out.

"Look at the picture," Val held Samantha's small hand and pointed to the camera.

After a couple of pictures, Val started to cut the cake and passed it to people.

"Chocolate or Vanilla?" she asked Justin.

"Uh--"

The doorbell ranging causing Val to immediatly hand the cake knife to Ryan.

"Oh my god, I think she's here," Val squealed moving around the table.

"Who is?" Justin asked as Val practically ran to the door.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier," Ryan said looking at Justin.

Val opened the door quickly revealing someone caring a large box. Val's smiled dropped instantly.

"Delivery for the Butlers," Sienna said happily, peaking her head out on the side. Val screamed in excitement. She grabbed the big box and set it down near the front door.

"I'm so happy you're finally here," Val wrapped her arms around her tightly.

"I'm sorry I'm so late. I had a last minute meeting, so I had to tell the jet to hold off. It was a mess, but I'm here now," Sienna smiled. "Did you guys cut the cake already?"

"Yeah, but it's okay. You're here now and you're staying for a week right."

"Cleared my schedule and everything."

"That's what I liked to hear," Val smiled, "I want you to see the twins. Come on," she grabbed my hand and walked me to the backyard where the twins' party was being held.

She scanned the backyard and saw some familiar faces, some she hasn't seen in months.

"Do you want a drink?" Val asked me.

"Water, please."

She bent down and grabbed a water bottle from the cooler. Sienna thanked her and looked around for him.

'Where is he?' she asked herself.

"Why didn't you tell me she was here?" Justin hissed. "You could've prepared me!" he bounced up and down with Samantha in his hands.

"I didn't want you to be like 'Oh sorry, I have a surgery. Can't make it,'" Ryan mocked me. "Uncle Justin would've thought he was slick," he pointed out to Devon.

"Where is she? Do you see her?" Justin asked even though his back was to the backyard entrance. He was nervous. Samantha held on to his finger as she rested her head on the crook of his neck.

"Her and Val are..." he paused.

"Are what?" Justin panicked.

"Hey guys," he heard Val speak happily behind them.