24 | Ruined

100 votes and 75 comments for the next update!

DOCTOR BIEBER | twenty-four.

J.

"I panicked, I'm sorry," she looked at me as she held the bed sheet tightly and close to her chest. "Y'know, I-I think I'm gonna go," she said scooting off the bed. "I'm sorry," she apologized again then gathered her clothes.

"No, you don't have to go," I told her as I walked behind her. "Please," I grabbed her forearm and said, "Don't go."

"N-No," she shook her head and pulled her arm away from me. "Just go back into your room and pretend this never happened."

"Sienna, come on," I sighed.

She set down her stuff on the side table and told me to turn around. I did as she said reluctantly. I heard some shuffling, I could tell she was putting her clothes back on, then I heard the door shut. I breathed out then covered my face.

What just happened?

Three Hours Before...

"I want you to come over," I whispered quietly into the phone as I laid back in the small bed on the on call room.

"Aren't you at work?" Sienna questioned.

"Yeah, so?"

"It's nine and I'm practically a grandma so I'm already getting sleepy."

"Well, get sleepy at my place. I get off in a few minutes, so what we're going to do is both get ready to leave and go to my place. Is that a deal?"

"I'm tired though," she whined.

"I have a nice comfortable bed at my place," I smiled.

"So do I, I'm laying in it and it's great," she replied back.

"My bed is better," I smiled. "What will make you come over to my place?"

"Food."

"Food? That's it?"

"It's like you don't know me at all," she gasped. "If food is not in the equation then neither am I."

"In that case, food will definitely be in the equation. I'll see you soon," I laughed.

By the time I was at my place, I made sure the Chinese food was set on the table. There was a soft knock on the door causing an instant smile on my face.

"Hey baby," I said once I opened the door and pulled her close to me.

"Hi," she smiled looking up at me. "Now where's the food?" she said pulling away from me.

"Wow, so you're going to go straight to the food and not even at least kiss me," I gasped.

"You're so needy," she playfully rolled my eyes and pressed her lips against mine, she pulled away then said, "Happy now?"

"I guess it'll suffice."

"Good, now show me the food baby," she said grabbing my head and pulling me towards the kitchen.

"The love you have for food is astonishing," I said as she began to put food on both of our plates.

"Hey, I love food, but don't forget that I love you too...but food more. Gosh, know your place," she scoffed jokingly.

We sat the island counter in my kitchen and talked about anything and everything. It reminded me of the day we first met, when Ryan and I went over to her and Val's place.