5 | No Reply

S.

It's been two weeks now. Two. Justin and I have only been on one other date. I'm starting to think I ruined any possible chance I had with him. I sighed sadly as I sat in the back of Starbucks drinking my green tea lemonade. I totally ruined my chance.

I don't get it.

I thought we had a great time, but every time I tried to contact Justin, which was less than a handful of times, he totally blew me off. He claimed that he was busy.

He couldn't even spare a single minute to say hi. The minute I started the conversation he would reply back with, "Sorry, I'm busy." Not even a talk to you later. Am I acting crazy? Or should I just shrug it off?

Maybe he's seeing someone else.

It's probably another girl.

Who am I kidding? I'm just a short, petite girl with a body of a fourteen-year-old, I'm apart of the itty bitty titty committee and I literally look like a potato. Hell, now that I think about it, if I were a boy I wouldn't even want to date me.

I took another sip from my drink as I looked through my phone. I'm starting to really regret even agreeing to going out with Justin. I was perfectly fine living my life without him and now he is constantly invading my thoughts twenty-four seven.

I can't stop thinking about him and it's driving me insane. Why is he always on my mind? I've only met him a week ago, why has he impacted my life so much in such little time? I sighed and got up from the chair. The more I sit doing the nothing, the more I think about him and that's something I don't want. I grabbed my drink and phone and headed to the door of Starbucks.

"Bye Sienna," I heard one of the workers say.

"Bye Jonathan," I smiled then walked out. I always go to Starbucks, it's become so frequent, I've become a regular that they know my order by heart. I stopped at the crosswalk staring at the road. I didn't want to cross, but I had to. I was scared. I was scared because of what happened with my stupid shoe.

If Justin wasn't there, I would've died. Damn it! I'm thinking about him again.

Think of something else Sienna, think of something else, I told myself.

"Sienna," I heard someone call out. I turned around and instantly muttered, "Oh dear god," as he jogged to me.

"Hey," Justin breathed out once he reached me. "I haven't seen you in a while," He smiled. I took a minute to look at his appearance. He was wearing a white dress shirt black slacks, with some shiny black shoes and his hair slicked back.

"Yeah, well," I replied coldly as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm fine," I flashed him a fake smile. I looked behind him and saw some guys including Ryan with him. "You should probably get going, your friends are waiting," I gestured behind him then turned back around. I was still not willing to cross the road. I was too scared.

"The light says you can walk, are you just going to stand there?" I heard Justin ask causing me to roll my eyes.

"Don't worry about it," I told him.

"Well, if you don't leave, I won't either," He said as he stepped closer next to me.

"You do that," I sighed as I stared at the crosswalk.

"Justin, you coming?" I heard one of the guys ask.

"No, you guys go ahead," He yelled back then turned to me. I felt his eyes staring directly at me. "So, why won't you cross the road?" He asked.

"I'm scared," I told him truthfully. "It's stupid, I know. I'm just afraid that I'll get stuck again and that this time there won't be someone there to save me. It took me about a half hour to even cross the road to get here. It's about to take me another half hour to cross back."

"You're scared," He repeated.

J.

"Yup," She replied as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry," I instantly said.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. You're the one who saved my life," She replied.

I still felt bad. I saved her life, but become of that experience, she's afraid to simply cross the road. Crossing the road is something so simple, but she's afraid of doing it. If that isn't truly sad, then I don't know what is.

"What if I walked down with you? Then I'd be there to save you," I offered.

"Yeah, no thank you. I'd rather go alone," She breathed out. She stared intensely at the road. She looked up at the sign, once it said pedestrians can walk, she went on the crosswalk.

"Sienna, what's your problem? You're acting so," I paused. "Cold."

"I don't have a problem," She said as she walked across the long crosswalk. She weaved through the crowd as she walked. I followed behind her and spoke again.

"You obviously have a problem," I said in annoyance.

"You know what," She said then stopped quickly. "You're the problem. I thought we had a great time together then you completely blew me off. You say you're busy, but if you didn't want to hang out with me, you could've told me instead of making me wait around like an idiot."

"Sienna, that's not it," I shook my head.

"It's fine, it's okay. I don't want to see you anymore anyways," She said then quickly walked to the end of the crosswalk. I stood there in shock until I heard a car honk. I looked to my right then saw a car waiting, the person in the car yelled for me to move. I quickly walked back to the sidewalk then watched Sienna walk away.

"Damn it," I hissed.

-

I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 5 of Doctor Bieber! I hope you're enjoying the story so far, please continue reading, voting, and commenting. I'm sorry if there were any mistakes!

Thanks so much for 5.4K+ reads. Love you guys!

-