29 | Done

DOCTOR BIEBER | twenty-nine.

S.

"Kenny, baby!" I squealed as I opened my hotel door. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. How are you?" I smiled happily.

"Hey," she sounded confused. I released her from the warm embrace and stepped back.

"Are you okay?" I asked her moving aside so she could walk into my hotel room.

"Are you okay?" she asked me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I let out a small laugh.

"You haven't talked to Justin by any chance, have you?"

"Yeah, we talked earlier today," I told her as we headed over to the couch.

"You don't seem--" she paused. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. Happy," I shrugged my shoulders.

"But he cheated on you?" she asked in confusion.

My smile dropped as I felt my heart instantly start beating faster. I was lost at words to the point and surprised where I felt my hands start to shake a little.

"W-What?" I whispered feeling tears well up in my eyes. "He what?" I asked putting my hands over my chest.

"Sienna, oh my god. I'm so sorry. I-I thought he told you. H-He said he was going to tell you?" she moved closer to me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't--"

I leaned away from her stopping at the corner seat of the couch. My breathing got faster and faster rapidly. I put my hand over my chest.

Am I not pretty enough?

Interesting enough?

What did I do wrong?

I breathed out shakily as tears flowed out of my eyes.

"How do you know?" I asked wiping my face.

"Sienna, I am so sorry. Val, she was going to a doctor's appointment, she saw Justin and Natalia going into an apartment building."

"That doesn't mean he cheated. Maybe they were just talking," I defended him.

"We confronted him. I met up with Val and we saw him leaving. He told us that he cheated. He said that he was going to talk to you last night," she explained.

"Oh my god," I covered my face. "Wait," I said looking up, "You said Natalia. He cheated on me with Natalia? Isn't she married with a kid?"

"I think you should call him," she suggested sadly.

"And say what? 'Hey! I knew you cheated on me with your ex-fiancé that you said you didn't love!'" I spoke in fake enthusiasm. "Can you just go? I know you didn't mean to tell me, but you did and now I just want to be alone."

"Just text or call me if you need anything. Okay? I'm always here," she reassured me. I nodded my head and watched her leave my hotel room. I went over to the bed and immediately wrapped myself in covers.