17 | Only Time Will Tell

150 comments and 110 votes for next update! & PEEP THAT GIF AND REMEMBER IT FOR LATER ON IN THE CHAPTER BECAUSE SOME HOW IT FIT IN WITH WHAT I WROTE.

DOCTOR BIEBER | seventeen.

J.

"Do you think that if I ask her to move in then she'd be freaked out?" I asked Ryan curiously as I filled out some paperwork.

"I still live there, y'know. She's not going to want to live with another guy besides you," Ryan said as he typed quickly on his phone.

"True...should I get my own place then?" I suggested. I signed the paperwork and then handed it to Sandra. I thanked her then began walking to my office with Ryan behind me.

"My gosh, you're leaving the practice to work at the hospital and now you want to live alone. Do you hate me that much?" he put his hand of his chest as he faked being hurt.

"You're dramatic. I'm still a co-partner of this practice and you go to the hospital for some shifts every now and then," I laughed

"True. But I think you're right. It's about time we both live alone, you're getting old and you're probably going to want to start your own family plus Diana and I need more alone time," he smirked.

"One, we're the same age and two, I can't believe you're actually seeing that girl," I shook my head.

"Why? She's great and hot," he continued to type quickly on his phone as we both sat down.

"You had a perfectly good girl who was getting over the death of yours and her child. You should've given her more time, but instead you break up with her and then slept around."

"I don't sleep around anymore. I have Diana."

"And if Diana goes through something and starts to act differently, would you break up with her too?"

"For once, can you mind your own business?" he scoffed.

"I'm just saying, next time you shouldn't expect things to be good once you're okay. People are different and cope different ways," I told him.

"Don't go all Doctor on me. I'm a Doctor too," he rolled his eyes. "And listen, I'm lucky Diana is still with me after blabber mouth Val decided to tell Diana about the baby."

I hummed in response as I looked away. I already knew what had happened. Sienna already told me. We have our gossip sessions here and there.

"I don't know who Val thinks she is. It was not her place to tell Diana. Maybe I was waiting to tell Diana, but no, what Val believes is always correct in her head," he ranted.

"She's probably still hurt. You did hurt her pretty bad..."

"Oh, whatever," he scoffed. "She hurt me too."

"Doctor Bieber, the lab results for Natalia were faxed over," Sandra said as she stood in the doorway.

"Thank you, Sandra," I said as she walked over to me and handed me the manila folder. I opened the folder and began reading the papers. I was in deep thought as I read the results.