7 | Apologies

DOCTOR BIEBER | seven.

J.

"What are you doing here?" Sienna questioned as she walked closer to me. My tall frame stood over her as she walked to me. I stepped aside allowing her to unlock the apartment door.

"I just," I paused nervously. "I just want to speak to you, I want to apologize," I told her. She unlocked the door then turned to me. I felt as if my feet were glued to the floor, I was afraid to step closer to her, but I didn't want to walk away either.

"Are you just going to stand there or come in?" she asked. I cleared my throat and followed her inside.

"Sienna, I really am sorry for everything. I wasn't trying to avoid you or anything. I really like you, I do, I've just been busy with work," I told her truthfully.

"I thought you didn't have a job," she sounded a bit confuse.

"I lied," I admitted.

"You lied about your job?" she asked, "Please don't tell me you're a drug lord or a serial killer," she spoke quickly with a bit of humor in her tone.

"No, no," I chuckled. "I'm a doctor," I told her.

"A doctor," she repeated. "You've been a doctor this whole time and you didn't tell me."

I wasn't sure if she was upset or just confused. She sounded a bit angry, but I wasn't too sure. What happened next was unexpected. Sienna burst into small fits of laughter.

"Justin, I can't believe you lied to me about being a doctor," she sighed. "Thank god," she said in relief.

"Wait, so you're not mad?" I asked her in confusion as I stepped closer to her.

"I was, but n-not anymore," she said as I stepped closer and closer to her.

"So if," I began as I stood in front of her, only centimeters away. "I wanted to take you out again," I continued as I caressed her face softly, "Would you say yes?" I asked her as I moved a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I would say no," she began causing my heart to drop, "But only because I want to stay in with you," she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Would that be okay?" She asked me.

"Even better," I smiled then pressed my lips against hers.

The next morning, I think it was safe to say that I was the happiest I've ever been.

S.

"Stop, that tickles," I giggled as Justin rested his head on my bare stomach. He kept place kisses over and over again on my stomach and his little mustache was making it tickle. No, we didn't have sex, but we did talk a lot.

Justin spent the night telling me about a bunch of stories in the ER. He was kind of your everyday McDreamy. It was great. I still don't understand why he wouldn't just tell me he's a Doctor, but I won't question it. At least now I know why he was always so busy.

Justin grabbed his phone from my bedside table. He turned on his phone to check the time and immediately groaned.

"I have to go to work," he sighed. He sat up causing me to reach my arms out for him.

"No," I playfully whined. "Come back," I said.

"I wish I can, but I have to go," He bent down and kissed the top of head. I sighed and sat up. I stood on the bed, I readjusted my outfit. We've been awake for a few hours, I was already dressed for the gym, but I just wanted to stay in bed with Justin.

"Are you free during lunch time?" Justin asked as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Yeah, why?"

"Good, because I'm taking you out. I'll text you when to come by the practice," he told me.

"Wait, practice?" I questioned.

"Yeah, my practice..."

"What's your last name?" I asked as I began to brainstorm in my head.

"Bieber," He told me as he fixed his pants.

"Oh my god," my jaw dropped, "You're my doctor!" I pointed out. "I was going to meet you regardless of the accident that day when I met you," I said.

"See it was meant to be for us to meet," he smiled.

"I guess you're right," I let out a small laugh.

"I know I am, bye babe," he kissed me quickly then walked out of my place.

AUTHOR'S NOTE |

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thanks so much for commenting and
voting. Love you guys!