23 | Moving On

100 votes and 75 comments for next update! Sorry if there were any mistakes!

DOCTOR BIEBER | twenty-three

S.

"Well, for this next issue I was thinking something elegant and luxurious, kind of like a Mariah Carey style because she's all about glam," I explained to Fredo.

"Do you want a black and white cover or color?" he asked.

"Color. I did black and white a few covers ago."

"I was also thinking maybe--" I cut myself off when I looked behind Fredo. I squinted my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly at what was coming towards us. I scoffed lightly once I saw Justin with a cocky smile on his face.

"Oh...my gosh, Sienna? Fredo? Is that you?" he gasped causing me to roll my eyes. He's so full of shit. "Fancy seeing you guys here," he said.

"Yeah...what a surprise," I looked up at him with a fake smile across my face.

"What's up, man? You want to sit with us, we haven't ordered yet," he said. Bless his oh so polite soul.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to intrude," he smiled sweetly. Ladies and Gentlemen...the man I love.

"No, join us," I said crossing my legs.

"Well, if you say so," he waved his hand then sat down on the chair next to me. He took no time in grabbing my menu then rested his one of his hands on my lap. I glanced at him then looked back at Fredo.

I can't believe he's actually going to stay. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as the waiter handed him the menu.

"So, as I said, I was thinking maybe we can have one of those--"

"Nice weather we got, huh?" Justin said looking up and out in the distance.

"Yeah, I guess. It's California," Fredo chuckled. "You okay, man?"

"Peachy," he smiled shifting in his seat.

"I'm actually going to use the restroom, if you'd excuse me," Fredo said as he pulled out his chair then walked away to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I said turning to Justin.

"I'm looking at the menu," he said in an obvious tone. "I'm thinking of getting the spaghetti or steak," he titled his head slightly.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "He's your friend."

"I'm just trying to have a nice lunch with my friend and lover," he winked at me.

"You're a child," I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my menu back. "This is strictly work, plus you know how I feel about you."

"If I leave, will you come over tonight?" he asked.

"I'll consider it, but only if you come with me somewhere," I said looking down at the menu.

"Where?"

"Now, before I tell you, do you promise to go?" I asked.

"Should I be worried?" he squinted his eyes.

"So, do you promise to go?" I asked again putting up my pinky. He paused then wrapped his pinky around mine.

"So, where are you taking me?"

"Therapy," I spoke nonchalantly as I flipped through the menu.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm back," Fredo smiled as he sat down.