11 | I Love You's

100 comments and votes for the next update!

DOCTOR BIEBER | eleven.

S.

"You're joking," Val said in shock. "He said he loved you? Did you say anything back?" she asked quickly then took a sip of her lemon water.

"I just pretended that I was sleeping. I freaked out!" I told her. I played with the ends of my hair as we sat in front of each other in the small cafe.

"Well...do you love him?" she asked me.

"I mean, yeah, I just-I just wasn't expecting it. I was caught off guard to say the least," I told her truthfully.

"Have you guys...y'know," Val began. "Had sex?" she asked.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I laughed.

"I don't know, I was just wondering since you've never told me to wear ear plugs, usually I give you the ear plugs. Plus, you guys have been dating for a while now, how long as it been?"

"Like, almost three months," I informed her.

"And you guys still haven't had sex?" she asked. I shook my head in response.

"Actually," she began, "I'm starting think it's not even you guys, it's me and Ryan. We had sex after our fourth date," she shook her head, "No wonder, I'm pregnant," she joked. We both laughed as the waiter approached us.

"Are you guys ready to order?" he asked us.

"Can I get the small cheese pizza with breadsticks on the side?" Val asked.

"Okay, is that all you guys want?" he asked as he wrote down on his writing pad.

"No, that was just for me, honey. I'm pregnant and I've been craving pizza all day," Val laughed.

I was happy Val and I were finally hanging out. It's been a while and I've missed her.

"My apologies," he chuckled, "And for you, miss?" he asked me.

"Can I get spaghetti with marinara sauce?" I asked him.

"Of course," he said. He took our menus and went off, so we went back to our conversation.

"Maybe, Justin is an old-school kind of guy. He probably wants to wait for the right time, he probably wants it to be a special moment," Val said. I bit my nail and nodded my head as she spoke.

"That makes sense," I said once I took my finger out of my mouth, "He's into that kind of stuff. He's really sweet and does these small little things which I love. I appreciate the small things like he would get me coffee everyone morning, or my favorite drink from Starbucks, or this one time he surprised me with this bracelet I told him I wanted during the first weeks when we started going out," I said.

"Okay, don't rub it in," Val joked. "I think we've hit the jackpot with these guys. They're so much better than the guys we've dated in the past," she said.

"I agree! Do you remember Michael?" I asked referring to one of my ex-boyfriends in highschool.

"Let's not forget, Danny," she referred to one of her exes.

"Oh my gosh, I don't know how you dealt with him," I laughed. Danny was one of the clingiest guys in the world. He was way too much. I wasn't even dating him and I felt suffocated. I don't know how Val did it.

"Thank god for Ryan and Justin. I feel like it's so much better with Ryan. He gets me, y'know? And now that he's going to be in my life for a very, very long time makes me super grateful that it's him," she said.