18 | Surprise!

150 comments and 100 votes for next update!

DOCTOR BIEBER | eighteen.

S.

"Baby," I heard Justin whisper. "Baby, wake up," I felt him kiss my nose causing it to scrunch up. I heard him laugh as I squinted my eyes.

"Go to sleep," I mumbled against the pillow.

"No," he chuckled.

"Why?" I put my arm out hitting his face causing him to nearly fall off the bed. I did it again so then he'd actually fall. I started laughing once I heard him fall.

"Why would you do that?" he groaned. "I fell on my ass."

"Don't wake me up then," I laughed.

"I had to, do you want to know why?" he smiled as he laid down next to me.

"Why?"

"Because it's your birthday!" he yelled loudly. "You're twenty-three now!"

"I am," I smiled. I sat up and stretched my arms out then laid back down. I'm sure as hell not ready to start the day.

"Are you excited for today?" he smiled.

"Should I be excited today?" I asked.

"Most definitely. I have a few things up my sleeve," he smirked.

"Babe, why are you wearing a beanie?" I laughed as I touched his beanie.

"My head was cold," he pulled on the beanie.

"You're cute," I giggled. "What time is it?"

"Early. You don't need to start getting up yet, but unfortunately I do. I wanted to say happy birthday before I leave," he kissed my cheek then got off the bed.

"Thank you," I smiled then felt my eyes get heavier.

-

"When I think of the next issue of the magazine I think something new. Not the same damn thing we've done over and over again," I snapped as I stood at the head of the table where all my employees sat. My employees all looked at me with frightened faces. I wasn't actually this mean, but if I was nicer, they wouldn't take me seriously.

"I want you guys to truly think of something a magazine hasn't done before, or maybe something they don't do too often. When you find that thing, we're going to do it a thousand times better," I moved my hands as I spoke.

"You guys have until tomorrow to pitch some ideas," I spoke sternly. "Get to work."

I walked out of the conference room and starting heading towards my office.

"Miss Daniels, Wilhemina Models called, they have a few models they want you to look at. Same with Ford Models. Justin also called, he said he wanted to have lunch today. Your mother also left a message saying she needed to speak to you. She said she'll call at two meaning in five minutes," my assistant informed me.

"Thank you. Can you tell Ford and Wilhemina and tell them that I want to meet with them tomorrow, make sure it's at different times, so I can see these models."