21 | The Wedding

100 votes and 70 comments for next update! & I'm sorry if there are any mistakes!

DOCTOR BIEBER | twenty-one.

S.

"I'm getting married bitches!" Val screamed as she stood on top of a table with a shot in her hand. All of the bridesmaids laughed and danced to the loud music playing in the club.

It was the night before the big wedding. All close family and friends attended the rehearsal dinner, but as the night progressed the bachelor and bachelorette parties began. We all knew that once the dinner was done, the night had just begun...

That girl is a real crowd pleaser.

Small world, all her friends know of me.

Young Bull livin' like an old geezer.

Val put her hand in front of me. I was just sitting around the table Val was standing on. Val gestured for me to come on the table with her. Reluctantly I grabbed her hand and went on the table.

"This is so dangerous," I laughed as we held each other together to keep us from falling.

"No, it's not, it's fun," Val smiled gesturing the filled shot glass to me.

"No, no, no. I'm not drinking tonight," I shook my head.

"You and I both know that you deserve at least one drink tonight. I know I'm getting married tomorrow and it's supposed to be about me, but you've been through a lot these past couple of months, and as a bride to be, I want my maid of honor to get loose and forget everything tonight,"

I looked down at the drink then back up at Val contemplating whether or not I should listen to her and just let loose.

"Oh what the hell," I shrugged my shoulders then downed the alcohol down my throat.

As time passed, Val and I kept drinking more and more. To the point where I may be just a bit out of it. Just a bit though.

"You wouldn't," a guy smiled as he laid on the table in front of me.

"Oh, but I would," I giggled. I licked down his abs where I laid the salt then grabbed the shot and tilted my head back as I downed the drink then sucked the lime.

"Party girl Sienna back at it again!" Val yelled.

Everyone cheered as I pulled the guy by his shirt and pressed my lips against his. I pulled away causing him to try to pull me closer. It didn't feel right. I may be drunk out of my mind, but I knew he wasn't Justin. I smiled softly looking at him then walked away towards the bar.

The buzz I once had was slowly disintegrating. I sat down on the stool and looked at the crowd of people dancing, drinking and having fun.

"Did you really just walk away from that hot guy?" Val asked sitting next to me.

"He's not Justin," I whined as I swayed in my chair.

"Forget Justin! Justin, who? You mean the 'man' who left his girlfriend after she got raped. I don't care if Justin is my Ryan's best friend, he was wrong for what he did. He doesn't deserve you!"

"I said the same about Ryan, but look, he's the perfect one for you. Y-You guys are made for each other. You gave Ryan another chance! W-Why can I give Justin another one?" I pointed out loudly.