4 | Photography

3rd.

To say Sienna was excited would be an understatement. She didn't know what it was, but Justin actually caught her eye. From the minute Justin saved her life, she knew there was something about him. She thought it was a sign. She felt as if she was meant to meet Justin even if they were to have a short lived relationship. She thought Justin was meant to be in her life.

Sienna's music play softly. As Sam Smith's voice flowed through her room, she applied her makeup. Once she finished, she felt herself getting nervous. She stood in her closet with her satin robe, not knowing what to wear.

Eventually, she decided on wearing a white lace dress with brown gladiator sandals. She put on some glasses and reapplied her red lipstick. She looked at her reflection for a moment longer then headed to the living room. It was empty since Val was out with Ryan. They've gotten really close.

Sienna wasn't jealous of Val, she was actually happy for her. She just hopes that one day she'll find someone for her just like Val found Ryan.

Sienna wasn't like other girls in her area. Most of the girls where she lives care for their looks. She lived in an area were people were as fake as a Barbie. She didn't care too much for looks, at least anymore. She used to think about how she looked and how she fit into society until it got to her head, things went bad. Now, Sienna concentrates on her well-being and health.

Sienna checked the time and saw it was nearly one. She grabbed her belongings and walked out of the building. She texted Justin saying she was waiting outside. She greeted the bellman, then waited outside. As she waited, she grew to be nervous. She turned to the window and look at her reflection.

Should I go change? She asked herself. She heard a honk causing her to jump in shock and turn around. As she turned around Justin got out of his car to Sienna.

"Hey," He smiled and reached for a hug. Sienna didn't hesitate to hug him back and greet him. When she was in his arms she instantly felt better. "You ready?" He asked her. She nodded her head as they walked to the car. He opened the door for her, she thanked him and got in the car. Once they were both situated, Justin drove off.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" Sienna asked.

"But it's a surprise," He dragged out the last word.

"Please," She begged causing Justin to shake his head. "At least, give me a hint."

"Okay, the hint is..." He paused. "We're going to be eating," He said. His face showed amusement. He turned to Sienna who had a straight face making him laugh.

"That was the worst hint ever. I already assumed we're going to eat since it's around lunch time," She groaned.

"Sorry," Justin laughed. "Do you like hiking?" He asked randomly.

"Do you like hiking?" She answered with a question.

"I asked you first, but yes, I do."

"I'm not the best person when it comes to walking or running a long distance, but if you'd want to go, I'd go with you because you like it," She said truthfully.

"So you'd go hiking with me just because I like it? Even if you don't?" He asked in slight shock.

"Yeah, why not? There must be something good about it if you like it," She shrugged her shoulders. Justin felt himself falling for her more. She wasn't like other girls he dated. Justin reached over with his right hand and held Sienna's left hand. This small action made both of them smile. Sienna bit her lip in happiness and turned away to look through the window.