10 | Bullshit

DOCTOR BIEBER | ten.

A/N Remember when I said that this chapter would be the wedding? yeah...no. I changed my mind. I changed the wedding to a month later, but it'll come. Also, 100+ comments and votes for the next update! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

S.

"Hey Sienna," I heard Justin call out from my bedroom. I stood in the kitchen cutting up some strawberries.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Remember when you said that if I wanted to go hiking with you, you would go with me?" he asked as he walked out of my room with athletic clothes.

Oh no...what have I done.

"Yeah," I said slowly.

"Let's go, baby," he smiled.

"Are you serious?" I whined, "Why can't we just, y'know, watch Netflix and eat?" I suggested.

"We can do that after. Go get changed, I'll be waiting out here," he said. I looked at him for a brief second. He looked so excited.

"Fine. I'll be right back," I told him. I walked into my room and changed into a nike sports bra, sports leggings, and some random sneaks. I didn't even buy the sports bra to actually work out, I bought it because I thought it was cute. I grabbed my lanyard that had a copy of my keys, my phone that was charging, and my sunglasses.

"Okay," I said as I walked out of the room, "I'm ready."

"Alright, let's do this," Justin said. He grabbed two water bottles out of the fridge and led me out of my apartment. I locked the door then followed Justin to the garage where his car was.

Val is always at Ryan's and Justin's apartment while Justin is always at our apartment. It's kind of like they switched. Val and Ryan have grown even closer together since they found out about the pregnancy. I guess you can say I'm a bit jealous of Ryan because it's like he took my best friend, but then again I took his.

I need to plan a girl's day with Val because soon Va; and Ryan are going to live together, then they're going to have their baby, and they're going to live happily ever after. I'm not going to see my best friend every day like I'm used to.

Justin opened the passenger car door for me, I thanked him as I got in. He closed the door then jogged over to the driver's seat.

"Are you excited?" Justin asked with a grin on his face.

"Not exactly," I mumbled causing Justin to laugh.

"Don't worry, Runyon Canyon is a small course, nothing too bad. My friends and I go there all the time," he told me.

"That explains why you guys all look like freaking models while I'm here looking like a couch potato," I said. It totally made sense. Kendall and Hailey were tall, skinny, and gorgeous. I can go on about the rest, but just all of them as a whole look like they came out of a magazine cover. It was unfair.

When we arrived at Runyon Canyon, Justin began stretching. What in the hell did I get myself into?

-

"What the hell, babe," I breathed out as I put my hands on my hips. "What kind of small course in this. That was such bullshit," I laughed tiredly.

"It was not that bad," Justin laughed.

"No, it was worse," I shook my head.

"I think it was fun," Justin said as we walked to the car.