Chapter 1: ...And The Punk

"I can't be late! I can't be late! I can't be late!" I repeated to myself, rushing to brush my teeth.

God damn bus comes to early!

I grabbed my book bag and just ran out the door, blue and white toothpaste all over my mouth.

Oh crap! I forgot the jacket!

I raced back inside, grabbing the sweet-smelling jacket and running back out, only to see the bus had already left.

Having enough time to catch a glimpse of the bus before it rode off into the distance, I looked through the back window of the bus, only to see Jack sticking his tongue out at me playfully.

What a best friend he is...

Grunting in anger and disappointment, I began to tap my foot. How the hell was I supposed to get to school now?

The noise of an engine roared as loud as a bear, startling me enough to make my head spin to the other direction.

I looked over next door to see Merida, dressed in a black tank top with the words "A Day To Remember" in bold white printed on it, a red plaid long sleeve on top along with some ripped jeans.

She ties her hair up into a ponytail, leaving her bangs out, putting her black Vans on her seat to tie her laces as she carried her Jack Skeleton book bag behind her, setting it down in a small compartment.

"Hey Merida, you left your jacket yesterday." I say with a smile, walking over.

"Huh? Oh hey Hic, thanks for hanging onto it." She smiled, taking the jacket as she tugged at her many band bracelets.
"No problem."

"I think your bus left..." She says. "Yeah...I know." I sighed. "You wanna ride? So long as your not scared of riding a motorcycle." She chuckled. "My dad had one when I was younger, but I mean...I haven't rode one in years!" I explained.

"Don't worry, just holding on tight and we'll be off." She says, getting another helmet, tossing it at me as she put hers on. "Thanks." I say, nervously, staring at the vechile like it was some sort of beast. Adjusting herself onto it, she pats the seat behind her

Oh God...I'm gonna regret this.

I sat down, not knowing exactly how to position myself. "Just hold onto me, it'll be kind of fast." She spoke. "Ok." I say, awkwardly wrapping my arms around her waist, scooting in enough to have my body pressed against her back.

"Ready?" She asks."Ready." I say, taking in a deep breath. And with that, we took off.

Oh God, What if I fall off?!

"Do you want me to slow down?" She called over the wind. "I'm fine!"

But it wasn't, I just didn't want to look like a complete wimp!

In only a matter of minutes, we finally reached the school building, parking in front.

Sighing in relief, quickly getting off and placing the helmet on the seat.

"Hiccup! Over here!" The guys called. "Late for the bus, I see?" Jack smirked. "Yeah, thanks for not stopping the bus." I growled.
"You know...you should be thanking me, I got you a little time with Merida." He chuckled.
Kristoph punches him on the arm, shutting him up.

"Ow! What was that for?!" "That's what you get, now shut up! She's right there."

Her hands cling onto her book bag as Flynn waves her over.

"Hey, what's up?" "Not much...Hey Merida..." Jack smirked, looking over at me with bad intentions. "...you play video games?"

Please say no...please, please, Pleeeeeeeeeeeease say no!