Chapter 9: Step #4; T Is For Tattoos...

"Hey man, come to my house, pronto!"
"Alright, alright, I'll be there, can I bring Toothless?" I asked. "Uh, that wouldn't be the best option for today's step..." He says.
I quirked an eyebrow, "Ok then...I'll be there in a few."
"Got it." He hangs up.
I scruffed Toothless's fur and left to get my green hoody, walking out the door.

Strange...I don't see Merida.

Well, her father wouldn't be home at the moment, he was still in court.
Yup, I told the authorities. I never want to see Meri that hurt ever again...

I open the door to Jack's house.

"Merida, your cheating!"
"No I'm not! Your not hitting X!"
I snickered, hearing the two play video games.
"You guys ok?" I chuckled.
"No, ARGH! She keeps winning!" Jack growls in disappointment as she laughs.
"Well, I gotta go. The band needs me at Aurora." She smiles, getting up from her criss-cross position.
"See you." I smiled back, giving her a quick hug before she left.

The door shut, and my attention was over at Jack.
"What is so bad about this step that I can't bring Toothless?" I asked.
"We're going to be inside if somewhere, for one..." Jack grinned maliciously.
"And that somewhere would be?"
"Don't worry about that yet, Kris is picking us up, I have a question for you."
"Yeah?"
"If you were to get a few tattoos, what would they be?" He asks, pulling out his laptop and heading over to the printer.
"Why?"
"Meh, just to kill time. I'm bored." He shrugged.

I walked over and searched up Dragon, arrow, Fishbone, and Anchor, picking out a few. Jack would paste them onto a new page on Microsoft Word. My last two were an old Viking Symbol I was supposed to get tattooed on, according to my mom, but never got the time to, and a bear paw, it reminded me of Merida.

"Hmm, that's odd, you three out of four of Meri's tattoos." He smiled as he printed the papers, all printed big on their own paper.

"So, uh, why are you printing these, exactly?" I asked.
"You'll find out in a bit." He grins.
"Ok...?"

I have a bad feeling about this...

There was a car honking outside, I peek out the window to see Kris and Flynn.
"Well, We better go!" Jack says, grabbing me as he walks out the house.
Jack almost, out of excitement, shoved me into the car.
"Alright, I'm going!" I growled, jumping in.

"Hey Hic, you ready to-"
Jack quickly covers Kristoph's mouth.
"Have fun?" Jack asked.
"Uh...Yeah...." I say in confusion.
"Hit the gas, Kris!" Flynn says.
Kristoph rolled his eyes, backing out of the drive way and racing off.

I was still looking dumbfounded the whole time, I had no idea where We were, nor where we were going.
Somewhere in town around Corona Street is all the information I collected.

I was so blind, not knowing what the step would be.
I only figured it out when We parked in front of the building.

A Tattoo Parlor.

"T-the step is T-TATTOOS!?" I freak.
"Shh! Duck down and Watch!" Jack viciously whispers as We all duck down and the Tattoo Parlor's doors open.
"Jack, there's no way I'm-"
"Jim, that's so cool!" I hear Merida's voice speak.

Huh?

I peek a bit, seeing Merida point out a new Tattoo of Jim's of a weird planet tattoo.
"Looks just like in the book." Jim smiled, admiring it.
"Oooh man, that Tattoo hurt like a mother fucker!" Aladdin complained, showing off his gene-in-a-bottle tattoo on his bare back.
"Still looks awesome though." Peter said, dusting off his new red feather tattoo.
"When are you gonna get a bigger tattoo, Mer? All you got was that Whisp Tattoo on your foot." Jim asked.
"What do you mean? She already has one on her hip, down up to a bit of her leg." Peter says.
"How do you know?" Jim asked with a quirked eyebrow.
"Saw it last week in her bikini when We went swimming with Alice and Eric." Peter explained.
Merida smirked and punched him on the arm, "Don't be a creep, Pete."
"Alright, I'm not!" He says, putting his hands up in surrender with a chuckle.
They snickered, all of them walking away far enough that we couldn't be noticed.