Chapter 6: Step #2; The Ways Of The Punk

The next day, Jack called me over to his house.

"What is it, Jack?" I asked, walking in. "Well my friend, it seems I've completed my research and have gathered enough information to teach you the ways of the Punk." Jack smiles.

"How'd you manage?" "With the help of my friends Google and Wikipedia, of course!" He smirks, taking out his laptop from behind the kitchen counter.

"Really?" Kris says, giving him the 'seriously?' Look.

"Yes! Aw Man, I've got so many lessons in store for you...We'll just start with the easiest step." Jack grinned. "And that would be...?" A hint of worry in my voice.

"Kristoff, get those new car keys of yours, were gonna get Hic here a new wardrobe!" Jack smiled, shutting the laptop and walking towards the door.
Kris rolled his eyes, "I can't believe I'm doing this for you.", grabbing his keys and heading out the door with Flynn.

Suddenly, they all stopped at the doorway, looking out.
"What is it?" I asked, walking out to see what they were staring at.

"Jim, slow down!" Merida's voice spoke while laughing. Jim was skate boarding down the road with her seated on his shoulders with that big grin of his slapped on his face, she laughed in joy as they sped along.

"Just keep holding on, Mer!" Jim chuckled as they sped away.

"Looks like you've got some competition..." Kristoff says.
I felt myself heating up as I watched the two go along.
Jack snickered, "Jealous much?"
I rolled my eyes, "Let's just go."

We jumped into Kristoff's new Brown car Anna had gotten him, then rode off to the mall.

-----

"What's wrong with the way I dress?" I quirked an eyebrow as We walked along. "If you consider wearing sweaters and collared shirts Punk, than you've got some research to do." Jack chuckled as he stopped by Hot Topic.

"So what exactly are we getting here?" I ask. "A shirt, some bracelets, then we'll head to Vans and Spencer's to get the rest." He says as We walk inside the store.

"Alright Hic, first things first, what bands do you like?" Flynn asked as We walked over to the shirt display section. "Well...from what I've heard at Aurora, Sleeping with Sirens is pretty good, but I like it when they play Dance Gavin Dance better, Mer plays the guitar so well when it comes to them." I smile in memory.

"Dance Gavin Dance it is then!" Flynn grins, searching around.

While he searches around, I glance around at the merchandise. I stop at a section labeled as "Skelanimals", and instantly I start looking around.
One of the plush animals catch my eye.

A plush bear...reminded me so much of Mer. Her favorite animal was a bear, after all.

Hmm..