Chapter 4: Step #1; See The Punk, Be The Punk

"You did WHAT?!" Flynn snapped. "It was an accident!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, because hurting your crush, and then laughing about it is totally an accident." Kristoff said sarcastically. "She is not my crush! I didn't mean to hurt her...I didn't want things to be this way..." I sighed.

Flynn sighed. "What do you want us to do?" Flynn asks. "I-I don't know! I thought you'd have an idea!" I exclaimed. "Well, what's the problem other than, you know, her absolutely hating your guts?" Kris asks. "Thanks for reminding me..." I groan. "...Well, I can't even be an inch close to her or I'll get beat to the bone by a punk at any moment, time, or day. They all think I'm some popular brat."

Jack gasps. We quirk an eyebrow, turning our heads to see him.

"They THINK your a popular brat, don't you don't look like one." Jack says. "Is that a compliment or...?" "No! Hear me out." Jack says.

Oh boy...

"Those guys don't like you because of who they think you are, a nerd who turned popular because of how he abused a girl, hurt other people's feelings, a horrible jackass and-" "OK! JUST...get on with it." I growled. "Ok, Jesus...anyway, the point is, what if they don't see you as a popular?" Jack smirked.

"What're you hitting at here?" I asked, a bit intrigued. "I mean, what if we turn you into one of them?" "A punk?" I asked, a bit surprised. "Yeah! Then, you might be able to be near her rather than being killed! Sure it might take some reconstruction and alot of teaching...but I'm sure we can manage...right?"

I looked over to the guys, waiting for some type of response.

"You know...Jack might actually have a point..." Flynn says in thought while he strokes his goatee. "What?! That's the most absurd-" "Alright that two out of three! Yes is final." Jack interrupted Kris as he groans.

I sighed in thought, but then turned my head to look at her. The sun shining through the hallway windows made her skin glisten and her eyes grow even brighter with those pearly-whites of hers.

"I'll do it! For her..." I smiled. "Good...now, we better start planning ahead, C'mon Flynn!" Jack says. Flynn rolls his eyes, walking behind him.

Kristoff sighed, facing palming himself. "Just...at least try to apologize properly before these idiots do something to you, ok?"
"Got it." I say, taking a deep breath in.

I watched as she picked her things up, closing her locker door and most likely leaving once again, to Aurora.

---------

I ran over to the library the same day, I already had a load of books in my hand, going through them as I hear footsteps. I turned to see Jack and the guys with a quirked eyebrow.

"Hic, what the fuck are you...?" Jack trails off, taking a book from my hand.  He takes a look at it, then back at me with the 'seriously?' Look.

"'The Origin Of All Type Of Music'? Really Hiccup...? How does that even fit into being punk!?" "SHHH!" Hissed the librarian. "What? Music plays a big part in being punk!" I whispered. "Yeah, well books don't! Put all those books back, your going to Punk School!" He whispered with a smirk, taking a few books from my tower of them.

I sighed, putting the rest of the books down. "So what do you suppose we do?" Kristoff asks.
"Use the power of the Internet of course! But not here...it's way too quiet." Jack says, looking around with squinted eyes. "Fine with me, I'm not trying to catch attention and get kicked out for good because of your loud mouth." Kristoff smirks. Jack rolls his eyes, punching him on the arm as me and Flynn snickered.