Chapter 7: Know Your Competition

"GOD DAMMIT JACK, YOU AND YOUR MESSES!" Elsa screeched, racing all over the place to clean.
"What the fuck are you freaking about?!" Jack yelled.

"I told you that the girls are coming over to sleep for a few days, and you haven't cleaned one thing! " "What, none of this mess is mine!"

Elsa gave him the 'seriously?' Look, pulling out a pair of his blue underwear she had picked up from the floor. His face went red as I snickered. "Fine!" "Anna, you too!" Elsa snapped at the strawberry brown haired girl snuggling on the couch with Kris.
"Ugh...fine.." Anna complained, standing up.

I sat next to Kristoff, watching Elsa rush in panic to clean as Jack slowly picked up the mess with Anna. "Jesus, the girls won't even care!" Jack complained.
Elsa rolls her eyes, "Merida won't, but Rapunzel will."
Jack's eyes widen.

"Rapunzel? S-shes coming?!" He freaked. Elsa nodded, "Hmph...that's pretty embarrassing that she's coming and the house is an utter mess." She smirked. "Hurry up, Anna! We need to clean this mess! Hic, Kris, help, will you?!" Jack exclaims. "Alright, alright..." We chuckled, standing up.

"Now I'll be taking a break, I've been cleaning all day, after all." Elsa sighed with a smile. "Hmm, what a shame, Flynn is coming over in a few." Jack smirked. Elsa stopped in her tracks. "...maybe he'll think bad of you." Jack grinned wider.

"Ok, fine!" Elsa growled, running back to clean. We laugh, continuing to clean until the door bell rang a few minutes later.

I peeked out the window.
"It's Flynn."

Elsa paniced, throwing Jack's under wear in Jack's face. "Go put that away you idiot!" Elsa growled, running towards the mirror and fixing her braid. Anna rolled her eyes, sitting back on the couch to sit next to Kris as the two of burst out in laughter.

Elsa sighed, walking over to the door as Jack came back downstairs angrily from putting his underwear away. "Hey, Flynn." She smiled.  "Hey, Els." Flynn blushed and smiled back as she lets him in.

"I saw the black hood and blondy walking over here." He says to me as they sit on the couch.
"God, I gotta get ready!" Jack exclaimed, rushing upstairs again.

A minute later, Merida knocks on the door, Flynn quickly stands up and answers it. Rapunzel walked in and says hello, taking a seat next to Anna.

"Alright, I'm b-" Jack paused as he saw Merida hanging her hoody on the rack next to the door.
She looks at him and quirks an eyebrow as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Umm... about that thing, with Aladdin, I'm sorry, I really am, and-" She just chuckles, punching him on the arm, "It's ok Man, Hic already apologized for you...but it stills' nice hearing it from you."
He chuckled in relief with a grin, rubbing his punched arm back and forth.

"Hey Jack." Rapunzel smiled.
Jack's grin grew wider, running his fingers through his hair as he turned around to see her and immediately the two were 'star-struck' by each other.

I snickered, rolling my eyes.

Merida said hello and had her bro-shakes with everyone, then she walks over to me, smiling.

Her stare is almost hypnotizing to me as I look into her sapphire eyes.

She sticks her hand out in front of me for one of her best-friend hand shakes, but instead I grasp her with a gigantic bear hug.
Surprisingly, she giggles, bear hugging me back even tighter than I'm hugging her.

I chuckled, breathing in her scent."I miss you." I blurt out.
"I miss you too." She says.
My face warmthned, making me blush.

I never really expected an answer...