Chapter 14: Step #6; Badass Or Dumbass?

Ugh...my legs are so sore from running...
Today is yet another Gym day, luckily Coach Aster gives us a five minute break.

I pant, trying to catch my breath, sighing in exhaustion and looking back up.

I groan at the sight before me.

Kuzco is basically drooling for Merida at the sight of her in her gym outfit, some really tight short shorts and a training/exercising bra, which I have to admit...look very nice on her.

"Isn't she just breathtaking?" He sighs in admiration as he watches her repeatedly punch a punching bag.

"C'mon DuhBroch, keep it up!" Aster scolded her.
She groans, taking one last whack at it until the heavy bag finally falls off the metal hook it hung from.

"Breathtaking, huh?" I smirked.
"Well duh! She's the most badass girl I've met, well, other than Mulan." He stated.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I questioned.
He quirked an eyebrow at me.
"Are you fucking stupid? Why do you think?"
"Because she's a good person....?"
"No! Well, that too but, man...you need to open your eyes." He sighs.
"What do you mean?"

"Um hello, one, she's Captain of the archery team that's full of guys, two, best girl skater in Aurora, only girl screamer in Aurora, amazing guitarist and singer, one of the strongest girls in North P. High school, only girl in school who rides a motorcycle, plus her piercings and tattoos?...ring a bell?"

Holy shit...He has a point...

"I-i guess I haven't really been focusing alot..." I say.
"She basically has the jocks drooling, to bad they're not aloud near her with it being torn to shreds." He snickered.

Looks I have alot more competition than expected...

I sighed.

Great.

Coach Aster throws a water bottle towards Merida and she catches it.
"Take a break." He suggests sternly, throwing a towel at her.
She catches it as well, putting it around her neck and taking a sip from her water bottle.

I looked around for any sign of Ruffnut, one of Astrid's rats. No sight of her...

"So...who'd you think would suit her best...?" I asked.

HEY! I was desperate, ok?!

"Someone whose like her, but there's not someone I see like that." He shrugged.

God...is that a bad thing...?
What does it take to be like her?

"Hit the showers!" Aster yelled.

Finally...

I rushed into the locker room, grabbing my towel.
The while day, I couldn't stop thinking how I could impress her.

"Dude, it's gonna be so much fun. As soon as We post it, we'll be the most badass guys in school!" I hear a voice exclaim from across the room.

There stood Snoutlout and a small crew of others.

Badass? Maybe I should join them...

"Hey Snoutlout, mind if I join?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure, whatever, just bring a baseball bat or something."

For what?

I shrugged it off, continuing my work.

------

Back at home, I grabbed a baseball bat as told, and soon came Snoutlout knocking at the door.
I quickly opened it to see them all masked.

"Uh, what's up with the-"
"Just grab your own and let's go, we have to do this quick." Snoutlout growls.
I nodded, going back into my closet to grab the mask I wore the night of the concert.
"Alright, let's do this." I smiled behind my mask, carrying my bat on my shoulder.