Chapter 19: Inseparable

The scent of apple and cologne filled my senses, making me grip onto the red-head tighter.
I smiled, opening my eyes to see her back faced to me.

Was this real...?
Did we go to fast...?

I ignored the questions in my head.
We'd both been longing for each other for a long time now...and finally my dreams came true.

I smiled, nuzzling her neck, kissing it softly.
She giggled.

"You awake too?" I chuckled.
"Mmhmm." She nodded, turning herself to see her shimmery sapphire eyes, pressing her beautiful body against mine.

"Last night...was amazing." I whispered.
She giggles once more, "Yeah, it was.."
I lean in and kiss her, running my fingers through her hair.

She pulls away reluctantly, but I steal another kiss.
"Aww, no fair!" She playful pouts, turning around and pretending to be mad.
I chuckled once more.
"Come here, you!" I playfully growled, as I catch her body as she laughed.
I turn her around and give her bunches of kisses as she giggles.

I wrap my hands around her waist pulling her closer.
"What am i gonna do with you?" I playfully questioned as I gave her Eskimo kisses.

We started to snuggle as I sat her in between my legs, she leaned back comfortably on my chest as I leaned on the head board of my bed.

I rub the back of her hand with my thumb, kissing her temples as she occasionally kisses my nose, our other hand intertwined.

My phone buzzed as the notification reads;

Jack: Hey man, I'll be over in a few with the gang to hang out.

I groan, pushing the phone off the bed.
"Your such a baby." She smirked, rolling her eyes.
"I might be, but I'm yours." I smirked back, kissing her forehead.

She giggles once more, kissing my lips sweetly again, "C'mon, we better get ready... I don't want Jack seeing us naked!" She exclaimed.
"Yeah, or I'd kill him." I chuckled as she left my arms. "I better get back home and change..." she says, slipping on the long shirt and some boxers.
"Aww...You have to go...?" I pouted.
She nodded, "I'll be back, If you want."
"Of course!" I smiled, sitting up and squeezing her tightly.
She giggles, "Ok, just get some clothes on!"
"Why? Don't you like seeing me like this?" I purred.
She blushed, but then laughed, "Oh shush."
I laughed, giving her one last kiss before she left.

I soon changed, hearing him knock on the front door.
I quickly opened it, revealing the guys faces.

Jack chuckled, "I see Merida didn't stay to sleep for the night."
"Oh yeah.....nope, she actually did alot more than that." I smirked.
The three of them completely froze, slowly turning their heads towards me as their mouths dropped.

"You guys had-" Flynn quickly covered Jack's mouth making me laugh.
"Thanks for the present by the way."
Kristoph cringed at Jack's expression as he stared at me in shock.

I heard a door shut outside as Flynn pushed me towards the front door, "You've both been apart too long." He chuckled.

I smiled, rushing out the door, grabbing my skate board off the porch.

I see her walking out the door, I slowly walked up to her front yard, walking up to her porch, pulling up her bracelets, her gorgeous eyes flash up at me
.
"Why are so adorable?" I say, cocking my head to the side. "Shush." She giggled as I picked her up, sitting ourselves down.

"I hope you know everything I say is true, I love you.." I assured her. She warmly smiled, snuggling, "I love you too."

"But you know something that isn't true?" She asks.
"What is it?" I asked in concern, burying my face in her locks.

"That you can skate at the same pace as me." She laughed, standing up and grabbing her board.
I look at her in surprise, "Whoever said that was a lie?" I smirked, rushing to get my board.
"Me." She grinned, racing away.
"Hey!" I laughed, racing after her.

We laughed as I finally caught up to her, jumping off my board and catching her in my arms.

"See? I am no liar." I grinned as she giggled, butting our foreheads together.

"If we're really this inseparable, is there gonna be a problem?" She questioned as our noses touch.
"I don't think so." I responded with a goofy smile.
She chuckled, "Me either."

Our lips locked sweetly as the sun behind us grew brighter, revealing a new day.

______________________________________________________________
Sorry for sooooo much fluff!
Ugh! One more chapter and this book will be complete!
YAY! :DDD
Thank you guys so much for reading, I truly appreciate it, I hope you enjoyed this chapter,
Vote, Comment, Read,
See you on the last chapter!
Love you, Fuzz-Balls!
PEACE
:3