Chapter 3: EMO FREAKS!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my gosh, thank you guys so much
For triple digits! I love you guys, hope
You enjoy this chappie!
---------------------------------------

"C'mon Hic! Go faster!" Merida hollered at me. "I'm trying!" I exclaimed, swishing from side to side on the skate board beneath my feet inside a small bowl.

Me and Merida have been riding our skate boards together for a week now, I totally failed at first, but soon enough I got the hang of it.

I made my last kick-flip, skidding until I finally stopped. "See that? That was the work of a pro!" I smirked.

She playfully rolled her eyes, cutely scrunching up her nose at me. I chuckled, scrunching up mine.

"Hey Aladdin, watch it!" Jack snapped from above. "It wasn't my fault!" Aladdin snapped back.

Merida sighed as I walked up to her, barely able to see because of the fog on my glasses."God, they're fighting again." She says in worry.

Ever since we started coming here with Merida more and more often, the two guys have always been snapping on each other for stupid reasons, it makes me and her worried that one day the fighting might get physical.

"Hey, it'll be ok, Mer. Jack can be an asshole sometime, but he'll get used to it." I assured her, putting a hand on her shoulder.
She softly smile, but it soon faded when she looked at me. "What? What's wrong?" I asked in concern.

"Nothing, it's just..." She took my glasses off, cleaning them off carefully, then putting them back in place, "...your glasses were foggy."

Her sweet smile made me blush, it was a perfect moment where the world just froze.

C'mon Hiccup! Do something!

"Hey Mer?" "Yeah?" "Would you...I don't know, maybe wanna come with me to the movies this Wednesday? I heard that new horror movie 'The Boy' came out a while back, it's still out, and if you'd like to go...I mean, you don't have to, but I would really appreciate it if you d-" "Hic, of course I'll go." She smiled, stopping me from making things even more awkward. "You will?!- I mean, oh, ok, that's um...that's cool." I say awkwardly, scratching the back of my head in nervousness.
She chuckled, picking her board off the floor.

"Sunset is coming, we better start heading home." She says. I nod, climbing up with her.

We grab the rest of the guys, then started heading home.

Man, I wish I had rode with Mer home, Jack would not shut up about Aladdin!

Once I got dropped off, I see Merida on her porch, pacing back and forth as a look of worry washed across her face, holding her phone up to her ear. "Dad, don't do this again to me please..." She whispered as her call went to voice message.

"Hey Mer, you alright?" I asked.
"Huh? Oh, hey..." She slightly smiled, but her eyes flooded with worry. "...I'm kind of locked out right now, but my dads' coming back."

"And how long would that take?"
She sighed, "Awhile." I looked back at my house and smiled, looking back at her. "Come inside, you can go when your parents get back." I offered.
She brightened, "Thanks, Hic."
She stepped off her porch as the two of us walked up to the front door. I opened it, and suddenly, out came running my dog, Toothless.

He puts his front paws on Merida, standing up playfully.

This is so weird, usually Toothless would growl at New people...why was he treating Merida any different?