Chapter 17: Your Forever is All That I Need

I woke up the next morning with squinting eyes, pulling over my glasses as Toothless licks my face.
I chuckled, "Alright, that's enough bud!"
He barks happily as I groan, rolling out of bed.

I slowly walk to my bathroom, turning on the sink and washing my face.
I dried up, putting on my glasses

Hmm...What am I forgetting..?

I tired to recall what me and the guys were talking about that had seemed to just be washed away by slumber.

THE BALL!

"Oh crap!" I exclaimed, rushing to get ready.
I quickly did my morning routine, running down stairs.
I slipped my shoes door as I open the front door, grabbing my book bag on the way out.

I stopped at my porch, adjusting myself and my things.
I turn my head to see Punzel at Merida's drive way, a spraying can of something in her hand as she stood near her motorcycle.

"Hey, Punzel!" I say, catching her attention as the can turns to read 'sealer'.
"Yeah?"
I looked over at the motorcycle to see an odd painting of a bear-Dragon hybrid.

"Yeah?"I looked over at the motorcycle to see an odd painting of a bear-Dragon hybrid

I smiled, squinting my eyes to catch every detail.
"Like it?" Punzel giggled.
I nodded.
"Me and Her painted it yesterday, I just put a coat of sealer on it to make sure it stays on." She explains as the front door opens to reveal Merida.

"All set?" She asked.
Punzel nodded.

I tried my best to keep my mouth shut and my gaze away from Merida because of our distance rule.

There was a loud beeping noise, signalling me and Punzel that the bus was here, so the two of us raced to get on the bus.

I tired to hold in my excitement as the bus rolled along the road to school, her motor right behind.

"Why are you all jittery?" Jack questioned.
"I'll tell you later." I say as the bus pulls into the bus court.

-------

By lunch time, I had told the guys to gather up the girls for a meeting.
I had a plan, and I knew exactly how I wanted it to be done, and how it was gonna go.

"So, why'd you call us all here anyway, Hic?" Anna questioned, eating a Hershey's chocolate bar she split with Elsa.
"I need you girls to a dress for Merida tonight." I say.
"Aha! She is going!" Punzel exclaims.
"Well...not exactly..." I say with a small chuckle.

The girls gasped, realizing what I meant.
"Finally!" They squealed as a smiled, rolling my eyes.
"Just no make-up!" I stated firmly, knowing how much Merida dreaded it.
"Ok, deal!" Anna smiles.

"What can we do?" Kris asked
"I have a gift for her over at my place, pick up a gift bag or a box to put it in, get some flowers, and I need a tux."
"And what exactly will you be doing?" Jack questioned.
"Practicing a bit of guitar and writing a message. I'll see you guys at seven?" I smiled.